Amazon codes/Ways to decrease 90 pound order?

Please if anyone could help that would be great need replies asap

23 Comments

Banned

Buy Amazon gift cards on here, they usually sell for 80% off full value. Ie; £80 cash for £100 gift card.

amazon gift card offer, buy a GC of £30 get a £5 extra code only on sold and fulfilled by amazon, selected accounts only, £5 sent in up to 48 hours, may be quicker tho.

Original Poster

WonkyDoctor

Buy Amazon gift cards on here, they usually sell for 80% off full value. … Buy Amazon gift cards on here, they usually sell for 80% off full value. Ie; £80 cash for £100 gift card.

I have a listing but no one has got back to me. The ones who have got back have said they go for 90 percent. Id preferably like those promotional gift cards, like they used to do it with the free lovefilm trial

Original Poster

eternaldragonuk

amazon gift card offer, buy a GC of £30 get a £5 extra code only on sold a … amazon gift card offer, buy a GC of £30 get a £5 extra code only on sold and fulfilled by amazon, selected accounts only, £5 sent in up to 48 hours, may be quicker tho.

can I do this multiple times

zeeshansalmanmujtaba

can I do this multiple times

not with same account, might work with alternate accounts.

hotukdeals.com/dea…148

WonkyDoctor

Buy Amazon gift cards on here, they usually sell for 80% off full value. … Buy Amazon gift cards on here, they usually sell for 80% off full value. Ie; £80 cash for £100 gift card.

They never sell for 80%

Banned

I've only ever bought them at 80%, your milage may vary.

Original Poster

q44q

some good amazon offers … some good amazon offers herehttps://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/search/?q=amazon&rc=4052041

not seeing anything on linke. Besides checked there couldnt find anything

Original Poster

Might be ambitious but i need 90 down to 70, if im lucky 60

There's the voucher codes deal where if you spend over £50 at amazon you can get £5 amazon gift voucher - google it is the best way to get the details.

There's the amazon 'top up £60 and get £3 free credit' deal - I found the deal link on the deals section of here.

Apart from that, look at Amazon warehouse and see if the item is discounted in there.

zeeshansalmanmujtaba

Might be ambitious but i need 90 down to 70, if im lucky 60

The only realistic way is if you are lucky enough for it to be on Amazon warehouse deals. Search for the item under the 'amazon warehouse' department. It won't have the same warranty and may not be in perfect packaging but you can pick up some great bargains.

WonkyDoctor

I've only ever bought them at 80%, your milage may vary.

You've been very lucky. On here I've seen 90% is the norm, 95% not unusual, 80% very rare.

WonkyDoctor

​Sadly Amazon credit goes for a quid or two less than face value. Only gift card I've seen that's nearly matched in purchase.

e.g £50 gift card for £49 ppg.

Have you tried to flubit it?

Original Poster

Haggs2012

Have you tried to flubit it?

what do u mean?

google....how does flubit work. Discounts some of amazons stuff...easy to do too.

Banned

ceres

[quote=benjammin316]And WonkyDoctor doesn't appear to have bought any.

Not on here, no. Elsewhere. Never underestimate how desperate some people are in times of strife.

hi i m not sure if its helpfull but there is a code for spend 20 and get 5 off .may be if you r able to do so ....split your orders n see how many fives you can save if code works

the code is PRIMENOW5
i however havent tried it found it as i googled it

you can buy a voucher from zeek and get £5 off your first purchase. the discounts are rubbish (e.g. 20p off £25!!) but with the new user voucher, you do save a few quid
probably not very useful for an immediate purchase, but using TCB & Quidco and paying out in amazon vouchers is pretty good. i've withdrawn over £200 lately thanks to cashback payouts

Original Poster

ruq3178

the code is PRIMENOW5i however havent tried it found it as i googled it

thanks ill try that

Original Poster

DennisG

you can buy a voucher from zeek and get £5 off your first purchase. the … you can buy a voucher from zeek and get £5 off your first purchase. the discounts are rubbish (e.g. 20p off £25!!) but with the new user voucher, you do save a few quidprobably not very useful for an immediate purchase, but using TCB & Quidco and paying out in amazon vouchers is pretty good. i've withdrawn over £200 lately thanks to cashback payouts

thanks ill try it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Beds33
    2. What to do?????34
    3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
    4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions