Amazon complaint - free extension of prime

24 replies
Found 4th Dec 2016
Complained to Amazon as my prime delivery was 1 day late and they offered 1 month extension to my prime subscription straight away. They also asked for further details, pretty good customer service. Contacted via customer service on app. Worthwhile if anyone else has the same issues with Amazon logistics I do in my area

24 Comments

Yeah amazon have the best customer service around. They'll pretty much resolve any issues one way or another to the customers satisfaction.

Depends who you get through to. Some are hopeless I've found... and don't get me started on the delivery guys that leave packages in the rain in full view of passing people but say delivered to resident!

FMJ1000

Depends who you get through to. Some are hopeless I've found... and don't … Depends who you get through to. Some are hopeless I've found... and don't get me started on the delivery guys that leave packages in the rain in full view of passing people but say delivered to resident!

Agree. Their CS levels have plummeted over the last couple of years. Anything outside of a regular return is really hard work unless you are lucky enough to get through to the Dublin call centre.

I expect this opinion of Amazon customer service will stay . It seems all posts critical of Amazon CS have been deleted by Mods recently , mine included - just saying So I won't post any complimentary Amazon reviews (and I have a few ) to even it up . Make your mind up HUKD , either allow all Amazon comments or moderate them all - good and bad !
Edited by: "rogparki" 4th Dec 2016

I have had the odd bad experience with them but honestly the good far outshines the bad in my case. I never ring them... I always use online chat. it can be long and tedious but using that method usually gets results. Surprised to hear people having a bad time with amazon to be honest

Banned

uv chose next day but I ordered on a Friday and received the parcel on Tuesday which I would have thought it would be Saturday, am I right?

sofiasar

uv chose next day but I ordered on a Friday and received the parcel on … uv chose next day but I ordered on a Friday and received the parcel on Tuesday which I would have thought it would be Saturday, am I right?

And waited 5 days to whinge about it? Must have more self restraint than me.

I have found Amazon t be excellent although i had a prime order not turn up due to the van breaking down ! Really... the courier had no provision for this despite taking the contract for Amazon one day delivery guaranteed ? The only blemish with Amazon so far. (pne day delivery..thats why i pay for next day delivery privilege)

moneysavingkitten

And waited 5 days to whinge about it? Must have more self restraint than … And waited 5 days to whinge about it? Must have more self restraint than me.

X)

Amazon are nothing special nowadays. Probably just above average at best in my opinion. I think they've tried to save on costs by employing monkeys....

Sometimes I struggle to get an answer to a simple question without jumping through hoops.

I complained and was told, 'we're busy and it happens'. I've had nothing but crap CS from them for a long time.

spaceinvader

I complained and was told, 'we're busy and it happens'. I've had nothing … I complained and was told, 'we're busy and it happens'. I've had nothing but crap CS from them for a long time.

You sure that's Amazon? Doesn't sound a single bit like Amazon.

joshp

...Sometimes I struggle to get an answer to a simple question without … ...Sometimes I struggle to get an answer to a simple question without jumping through hoops.

...Pictures, or you're a lion.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/031a37e6a8da43ff9221a0e6d7b0415a/local-residents-are-entertained-by-a-lion-jumping-through-a-flaming-fkt2nt.jpg

lmao amazing customer service till you unexpectedly get banned!

5Rivers79

lmao amazing customer service till you unexpectedly get banned!

High amount of returns?

Dannyjoe_uk

Yeah amazon have the best customer service around. They'll pretty much … Yeah amazon have the best customer service around. They'll pretty much resolve any issues one way or another to the customers satisfaction.

You mean when they're not threatening to ban you're account?

i did this the other day .. my delivery was shown as the next day and it up turned up 2 days later.. complained and they gave me a free month on top of my trial

Also happened to a friend last week. They delivered his item to the wrong place and couldn't track it down. Gave him 1 month extra prime and are replacing the item.

Banned

arcangel111

i did this the other day .. my delivery was shown as the next day and it … i did this the other day .. my delivery was shown as the next day and it up turned up 2 days later.. complained and they gave me a free month on top of my trial

How many trials you had then? I have 12 per year! X)

I would hope that when Amazon are reviewing accounts to ban, they take into consideration the number of items bought from the warehouse. I have needed to do 3 returns in the past week for 2 faulty fountain pens and an incorrect product. Hardly the buyers fault in these instances

Banned

moneysavingkitten

And waited 5 days to whinge about it? Must have more self restraint than … And waited 5 days to whinge about it? Must have more self restraint than me.

​well I don't moan like some

sofiasar

​well I don't moan like some

Not you!

MrScotchBonnet

How many trials you had then? I have 12 per year! X)

This is my 3rd trial since they brought it out...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    2. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    3. Electric Bike Advice.11
    4. Foo fighters presale code.2424

See more discussions