Amazon credit ?

Posted 23rd Jan
Hi does anyone know where I would find credit that Amazon have offered me after complaining about an item? They said it would be on my account and used on my next purchase but I can’t find it and I have bought something since then, it’s only 12 hours ago so am I too eager expecting it instantly
Community Updates
10 Comments
Usually magically appears on the checkout page for SBA/FBA after you've received the CS email conf of the credit being available.
Edited by: "AndyRoyd" 23rd Jan
You will never find it. It is hidden from your gift balance view.

You have to buy something sold by Amazon themselves, not a third party seller, and it will automatically be applied at checkout.
As has been said above, it only applies on items sold and dispatched by Amazon themselves.

If you go to this page and click "Check your balance", it should show the amount that you were given under "AMAZON VIDEO":
amazon.co.uk/gp/…p=1
Promotional credit on your account should appear at checkout and be deducted before your total to pay.
If you scroll further down and click on payment method then you will see “use £x promotional balance” and a ticked box. Untick if you do not want to use it for that specific purchase.
It easy to get in touch with amazon. Download the app and you can chat online with them 24/7. Very quick & helpful service.
My previous one took 12 hours or so
Maybe a senior team have to verify any credit now
Edited by: "Misslovely" 23rd Jan
Add this item to your basket link to item sold and dispatched by Amazon and go through to checkout. Where it shows the final price (before you buy), you will be able to see if any credit has been applied to your account. If not, get in touch with customer services.
Misslovely23/01/2020 05:55

My previous one took 12 hours or soMaybe a senior team have to verify any …My previous one took 12 hours or soMaybe a senior team have to verify any credit now

Possibly. They were giving it out like smarties before.
AndyRoyd23/01/2020 01:16

Usually magically appears on the checkout page for SBA/FBA after you've …Usually magically appears on the checkout page for SBA/FBA after you've received the CS email conf of the credit being available.

Only sba
Thanks for your help everyone I can see it there now, as you say it has to be something sold by amazon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants