Amazon customer service email address?

Posted 30th May 2020
Hi

Does anyone know if amazon has a customer service email address?

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
You have to use the contact us section via either their website or their app, you can usually chat to someone. Their service is a bit hit or miss
savingsjase30/05/2020 17:01

You have to use the contact us section via either their website or their …You have to use the contact us section via either their website or their app, you can usually chat to someone. Their service is a bit hit or miss

I’ll download the app and try, thank you
I think their email address isn’t accepting any emails at the moment, or that’s what the live chat advisor told me
Use the live chat feature.

They are usually very helpful and quickly resolve problems

Scroll to the bottom of the amazon home page

- Lower right hand corner is a section called "let us help you" and at the bottom of this is customer service

- Bottom right on the next page is "contact us"

- Click on "Start chatting now"

the chat window will then open
- Initiially it seems like it is giving autogenerated responses, but stick with it, it will then connect you to someone real who will sort your problem
cs-reply@amazon.co.uk don’t know if it’s currently working as it’s been a couple months since I last used it
Wolfout30/05/2020 22:23

cs-reply@amazon.co.uk don’t know if it’s currently working as it’s been a c …cs-reply@amazon.co.uk don’t know if it’s currently working as it’s been a couple months since I last used it

Unfortunately both phone lines and email support have been shut, tried to email yesterday. Live chat only.
Post a comment
@
    Text