Amazon Dash Button

Found 21st Mar
Anyone find these useful, and if so on which item(s)?
I imagine the condoms and beers buttons might be handy due to the sheer frustration when you find you've got none left when you need them most.

• Amazon Dash Button is a Wi-Fi-connected device that reorders your favourite product with the press of a button.
  • Each Dash Button is paired with a product of your choice, which is selected through the Amazon App on your Android or iOS smartphone during the set-up process.
  • Easy to use. Press the Dash Button and never run out of your favourite products.

As an example, here's a link to the one for Finish:
amazon.co.uk/dp/…344
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I cant imagine anything i use regularly enough to have a button for, also if it changes in price and i pay more because I'm using a button, I'm not cool with that - I prefer to shop around when I buy things
8 Comments
I cant imagine anything i use regularly enough to have a button for, also if it changes in price and i pay more because I'm using a button, I'm not cool with that - I prefer to shop around when I buy things
As a Diet Coke addict id have a dash button for another 24 cans. Im not me when theres no coke in the house....
Better to use google home and tell it to add it to your shopping list and then check it before you go shopping.
aturner1237 h, 8 m ago

As a Diet Coke addict id have a dash button for another 24 cans. Im not me …As a Diet Coke addict id have a dash button for another 24 cans. Im not me when theres no coke in the house....

Donald is that you??
benrobertsno18 m ago

Donald is that you??

LOL.
I think he actually does have something like that doesn't he.

Hey hang on, are we allowed to talk about Donald Trump anymore?

NO YOU ARE N OT
Edited by: "Uranus" 21st Mar
I bought a Dash button for the discount that came with it. That particular product has been £3 more than it should be since I bought the button. So I haven't used it yet I don't want the discount to be cancelled out. Thinking it may expire before I get round to using it.
ive been using the washing powder one for about 2 years now... little one uses the play doh one now and again...

works okay for me...
Uranus21st Mar

LOL.I think he actually does have something like that doesn't he.Hey hang …LOL.I think he actually does have something like that doesn't he.Hey hang on, are we allowed to talk about Donald Trump anymore?NO YOU ARE N OT

Diet Coke and KFC addiction .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions