Found 20th Dec 2016
Anyone got one of these ? If so any good ?

7 Comments

Supermod

Grabbed one when they were 99p only because it offered £4.99 credit. I've not used it yet as I like to check what i'm ordering is actually the cheapest but they do send an email to tell you the price increase since you last ordered and its really easy to cancel.

Honesty got to be the biggest money making device ever it will have you spending much more then you need just my opinion as you asked.

I believe many were ordered when for 99p you got a "free" £4.99 order . I suspect most were used just the once and are now in a landfill somewhere oO

In theory it's a good idea. However without checking online first for the current price Before pressing it kind of defeats the object. I bought one when the £4.99 free credit was on. Placed one order and then the kids decided to push it. Ive since binned it.

Seem to have been a massive success in the US and if you aren't bothered about price then.....

Original Poster

rogparki

I believe many were ordered when for 99p you got a "free" £4.99 order . I … I believe many were ordered when for 99p you got a "free" £4.99 order . I suspect most were used just the once and are now in a landfill somewhere oO

I have noticed that offer is back on just thought about doing the same as you !

eslick

Seem to have been a massive success in the US and if you aren't bothered … Seem to have been a massive success in the US and if you aren't bothered about price then.....

You wouldn't be on HUKD X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33
    2. MacBook22
    3. Removing Integrated fridge freezer44
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent44

See more discussions