Expired

Amazon deliveries

Found 20th Oct 2017
Everything I've looked at today has stated Monday delivery, what happened to next day ?

This is with Prime btw.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I've just ordered some rust killer & it's coming tomorrow. Always get in touch, as they should extend your prime by a month, mines been extended by at least 5 months this year. That's what you pay for.

Original Poster

This is what I get for everything, I even went through the last 20 items posted on here.
32280626-eibkL.jpg

Original Poster

32280634-Pl0PI.jpg

Darzen7 m ago

[Image]

Strange, i just ordered the Krust, the one at the top. Says delivery tomorrow. I live in the midlands,maybe problems in your area or something?

I've had this problem before. I can't remember exactly what I did to fix it. Try adding your address again. Somewhere there is an option about whether it's a business address and whether it can receive sat/sun deliveries

Original Poster

BeerDrinker13 m ago

I've had this problem before. I can't remember exactly what I did to fix …I've had this problem before. I can't remember exactly what I did to fix it. Try adding your address again. Somewhere there is an option about whether it's a business address and whether it can receive sat/sun deliveries

Just deleted then added my address again and that worked, Thanks.

I've had problems with next day delivery recently. I have been in to accept the delivery but have had emails saying an attempted delivery has taken place but couldn't be delivered. I contacted Amazon on chat, they confirmed that there was no delivery attempted. Not offered any compensation at all. Very poor show from Amazon. The only reason I have prime us for the next day delivery.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions