Amazon deliveries

Hi there does amazon still use royal mail for deliveries??

I ordered a pair of boots and bundle dvds and books for xmas gifts in two seperate orders just wondering if they are likely to be royal mail deliveries they were both on supersaver delivery
I ordered before the start of the bad weather - just worried about them arriving now

thanks for any help

9 Comments

the despatch email should tell you the method used-they use royal mail/home delivery network,and possibly others,but the email should tell you how they sent it

I had a parcel on Saturday and one today both from Amazon and both Royal Mail. They were both small items so am not sure about larger items.

My boots came with Royal Mail last week.

ive had stuff delivered by royal mail and courier this week, bigger items were courier

Original Poster

both say royal mail - i thought they ripped up the contract with royal mail following strikes last year??

thanks for all your input folks fingers crossed my orders arrive soon
Edited by: "shedboy66" 7th Dec 2010

shedboy66

both say royal mail just - i thought they ripped up the contract with … both say royal mail just - i thought they ripped up the contract with royal mail following strikes last year??thanks for all your input folks fingers crossed my orders arrive soon

My definitely came by my usual royal mail parcel postman because I remember having a chat with him (more like he was boring me to death!)

Friends box set came from Amazon via Royal Mail

Banned

I've had royal mail, home delivery network and city link at like 8pm this month from Amazon.

Hopefully they will arrive soon-i am still waiting for a few things i ordered before the bad weather too so its probably taking a while longer because of that. Mine are with royal mail aswell.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972444
    2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716
    4. GCSE Results day78

See more discussions