Amazon delivery

Just thought id let you know that I ordered with free delivery with Amazon on Boxing Day and it arrived yesterday - very impressed ☺

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

12 Comments

Just thought I'd let you know I stayed up all night just to find out if you got your free delivery yesterday!

In all seriousness though, it's a common occurrence, especially when items are despatched by Amazon.

Amazon are usually pretty good.

Yeah Amazon are really good for delivery. I ordered an electric toothbrush yesterday and I'm expecting it today! I think Amazon are the only company with Sunday delivery!

Amazon are pretty good aside from the muppet who delivers my parcels. He works for Hermes too, which goes some of the way to explain his level of muppetry.
Anyway, it is expressly written at the bottom of my address on Amazon, eBay etc that I can not bend over (oo er!) to pick parcels up. This is never an issue for anyone else. They knock and hand me the parcel like they're supposed to. The Amazon guy, however, rings the doorbell then drops the parcel on the doorstep before making his way back to his car. Usually I see his rear numberplate as he speeds off down the road. I can only be thankful that I have been in for the times he's delivered stuff!
When I spoke to Amazon about it, they said I need to go on a customer care course. Yes, me. In very broken english.

TL:DR - Amazon can sometimes employ awful delivery drivers.

Thanks for letting us know about your delivery arriving, I would have worried all day.....

I ordered an item from Amazon yesterday on " Free Delivery " because I didn't want / need it in a hurry, it is going to be delivered tomorrow, of course I will not be in tomorrow.

Original Poster

GrantG182

Just thought I'd let you know I stayed up all night just to find out if … Just thought I'd let you know I stayed up all night just to find out if you got your free delivery yesterday!In all seriousness though, it's a common occurrence, especially when items are despatched by Amazon.

GrantG182

Just thought I'd let you know I stayed up all night just to find out if … Just thought I'd let you know I stayed up all night just to find out if you got your free delivery yesterday!In all seriousness though, it's a common occurrence, especially when items are despatched by Amazon.

I didnt know you cared!

Original Poster

GrantG182

Cut off the rest of my message! it should have been

Original Poster

with added

Original Poster

I ordered Star Wars bluray as part of lightning deal on Christmas Day and despite having a free trial of Amazon Prime I'm still waiting for it to be delivered.

I order 10 different things from Amazon in the 2 weeks up to Christmas and only got 6 of them had to keep calling the customer service and reordering them. I understood the first time it happened things can go missing but on the 4th time they made me fill like it was my fault and that I was trying to con them not sure how i fill about using them in the future
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3944
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions