Amazon delivery cancelled

Posted 14th Aug 2020
Basically I ordered a game but then cancelled it and today I got home and it had been posted through my door .

I have been refunded already !

What do I do ?

Will I get billed if I don’t send it back ?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
As above. Contact them and tell them.

Deep down you know what you should do as otherwise you wouldn't have posted on here to ask!
22 Comments
probably won't get billed, all depends on where its come from, if its direct amazon, then I wouldn't stress, keep hold of it, and they'll contact you if they want it back.
fuzed14/08/2020 14:34

probably won't get billed, all depends on where its come from, if its …probably won't get billed, all depends on where its come from, if its direct amazon, then I wouldn't stress, keep hold of it, and they'll contact you if they want it back.

Direct from amazon
You got lucky. I would keep it until they get in contact if they do.. but as you've been refunded I would think your order just slipped through the net..
The strange thing is my order shows it as not cancelled shows as a actual order
41663937-sJpSN.jpg
41663937-WvnCh.jpg
You: "I know nothing"
Haha nice!
I’ve had this once before, I contacted them about it and they said I could keep the product and they still issued the refund.
As above. Contact them and tell them.

Deep down you know what you should do as otherwise you wouldn't have posted on here to ask!
Keep it and don't mention it. I had the same from them.
Can they legally debit my card again if they have refunded it ?
ashmac14/08/2020 15:29

I dont think so, but if they ask for it back and you dont, your account could be blocked.
Your call if you decided to tell them or not!
You know what to do.
Sometimes they immediately refund you and then if they do not receive the item back within a certain number of days they re-charge your account for the item.
Personally, I’d leave it, if they ask you to return the game or pay then make a choice. If it was a small seller I’d say return it, if it’s amazon direct, Jeff isn’t going to miss £43.
Let Amazon know. It is not yours to keep unless they say so, as you have not paid for it.
Not your problem. If they notice it they can take the £43.
gari18914/08/2020 16:16

Sometimes they immediately refund you and then if they do not receive the …Sometimes they immediately refund you and then if they do not receive the item back within a certain number of days they re-charge your account for the item.

This was my worry
The delivery person might have made a mistake on his hand held thing. If you intend to keep it just let amazon know and let them decide what they want to do.
Kratos6914/08/2020 16:29

Personally, I’d leave it, if they ask you to return the game or pay then m …Personally, I’d leave it, if they ask you to return the game or pay then make a choice. If it was a small seller I’d say return it, if it’s amazon direct, Jeff isn’t going to miss £43.

This exactly. If Amazon do ask for the money back then pay them, but otherwise Amazon won't suffer losing £43.
Think il keep it and see what comes of it , end of the day if it does come to it il either send it bk or pay
ashmac14/08/2020 15:29

Well even if they did debit it again you wouldn't be any worse off? I don't think they can but just leave the money in for a few weeks to be on the safe side.
Keep it
Post a comment
@
    Text