Amazon delivery dates

Posted 25th Mar
Hope everyone is keeping well!

Since I'm working from home for the foreseeable future I've been on the lookout for a computer desk, but noticed that a lot of products on Amazon now have an estimated delivery date of 4 weeks, even when using Amazon Prime.

Does anyone know if this is just a precautionary estimation on Amazons behalf, or will the delivery take upwards of 4 weeks? I don't mean to be insensitive due to the current state of things, just want to see what options are available. Looking to order something which I can hopefully use next week.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Yes they are prioritising critical items, there is a banner on their website, even important items are taking longer but coming sooner than planned.
I also think you may not be the only person wanting a desk. They did deliver a calculator today next day via prime
I had an order with a 4 week lead time that was delivered in 2 days so it could go either way
Littlemunckin25/03/2020 23:11

I had an order with a 4 week lead time that was delivered in 2 days so it …I had an order with a 4 week lead time that was delivered in 2 days so it could go either way

I had to the same. Product was supposed to come at the end of April. It’s coming next Monday.
I'm confused as to what products they class as critical or essential items - bin bags i have to wait 4 weeks for, but felt pads to stop the headboard banging came next day
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants