Amazon delivery from Poland

A bit odd. I ordered a Rowenta Tower fan from Amazon warehouse France but have just seen that its been dispatched from Poland , never seen this before. I can only assume its coming straight from the manufacturer or something.

6 Comments

We bought something for a fiver on prime, it was delivered Italy via Germany when it came it was smashed talking to amazon they said it just depends where they have stock prime it,s can come from a few miles away to where ever there is stock which seems odd with postage but I suspect your item is the same.

Original Poster

eslick

We bought something for a fiver on prime, it was delivered Italy via … We bought something for a fiver on prime, it was delivered Italy via Germany when it came it was smashed talking to amazon they said it just depends where they have stock prime it,s can come from a few miles away to where ever there is stock which seems odd with postage but I suspect your item is the same.

Your right in that it can come from any of Amazons warehouse stores but Amazon doesnt have one in Poland unless they have just recently obtained one there but they dont have an Amazon.PL.

Amazon have a fulfilment centre in Poznan.

rhinopaul

Your right in that it can come from any of Amazons warehouse stores but … Your right in that it can come from any of Amazons warehouse stores but Amazon doesnt have one in Poland unless they have just recently obtained one there but they dont have an Amazon.PL.

Fulfilment centres in Poland probably because it's cheaper than in Germany.
zdnet.com/art…py/

Original Poster

eslick

Fulfilment centres in Poland probably because it's cheaper than in … Fulfilment centres in Poland probably because it's cheaper than in Germany. http://www.zdnet.com/article/amazon-arrives-in-poland-czech-republic-but-not-everyones-happy/

Thanks for the info, Interesting read.

I've had deliveries from Amazon, unexpectedly, from all over Europe. Things have come from Italy, Spain, Germany, and probably other countries that I have forgotten.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2076
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1314
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764089

See more discussions