Expired

Amazon delivery not received

Found 15th May
i got a notification on my phone saying item delivered by front porch i have checked multiple times and nothing ,my neighbour been out all day, someone stole it only thing I can think of I let Amazon know by email they will respond in 12 hours they say, anything more I can do?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Last time I went on chat and they were able to refund me or send another item again. I chose the second option as I still needed the item ordered.
waaouh3 m ago

Last time I went on chat and they were able to refund me or send another …Last time I went on chat and they were able to refund me or send another item again. I chose the second option as I still needed the item ordered.

Thanks I'll look for chat
I always use this:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…tml

I had this before and as always, amazon support is superb!
Did they not take a photo? Every delivery by Amazon includes a photo of a spot where it was left
mattsk15 m ago

Did they not take a photo? Every delivery by Amazon includes a photo of a …Did they not take a photo? Every delivery by Amazon includes a photo of a spot where it was left

It was sent by a courier so don't think so? They have told me to wait 24 hours for the package to show up if not they investigate Amazon logistics they told me not to worry they normally replace or refund
mattsk35 m ago

Did they not take a photo? Every delivery by Amazon includes a photo of a …Did they not take a photo? Every delivery by Amazon includes a photo of a spot where it was left

It doesn’t matter if they left a photo or not. Unless it has been signed for or left in the secure location it’s on them if you didn’t list it as your secure location.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions