Found 16th Nov 2009
Delivery #1:
3 items - delivery estimate: 19 Nov 2009 - 23 Nov 2009

Well the dispatch estimate is 16th november which is day. Will i get it on the 19th more than likely? If it helps its a games console.

13 Comments

way sooner than their delivery estimate they cover themselves by giving longer dates

Original Poster

Borat;6909459

way sooner than their delivery estimate they cover themselves by giving … way sooner than their delivery estimate they cover themselves by giving longer dates

Really? because i ordered a flashdrive before and it came like towards the end of the dispatch estimate.

Thanks though.

MarzBarz;6909478

Really? because i ordered a flashdrive before and it came like towards … Really? because i ordered a flashdrive before and it came like towards the end of the dispatch estimate.Thanks though.

got a new 360 elite off them too

Original Poster

strike;6909495

got a new 360 elite off them too

how long it take for yours to arrive?

My deliveries nearly always come before the estimate. Maybe it depends on where you live?

I love Amazon and want to have its baby.

Customer service second to none.

Original Poster

thearbiter65;6909543

My deliveries nearly always come before the estimate. Maybe it depends on … My deliveries nearly always come before the estimate. Maybe it depends on where you live?

WesT London

Original Poster

deek72;6909551

I love Amazon and want to have its baby.

Got get a dog... its what alot of people do if they cant have kids(more). :lol:

MarzBarz;6909563

Got get a dog... its what alot of people do if they cant have kids(more). … Got get a dog... its what alot of people do if they cant have kids(more). :lol:

Thought this stuff was illegal now?

MarzBarz;6909478

Really? because i ordered a flashdrive before and it came like towards … Really? because i ordered a flashdrive before and it came like towards the end of the dispatch estimate.Thanks though.

ok but i dont know for everyone else but mine arrive about couple or few days before the delivery estimate date

Hate Amazon right now, sent something back a whole week ago and they said they still dont have it!

Marxz, you normally always get things before the delivery estimate

Original Poster

Ayttt thanks , hope cod mw2 comes in the nxt few days too :d
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    3. Android pay set up610
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming11

See more discussions