Amazon Digital Credits

Edited by:"Bestbitter"Found 23rd Dec 2017
Heads up on Amazon digital credits....it appears that most of the credits I got last year, expire at the end of January. Only the last two credits that I got this month, expire in April. So worth checking if you have any outstanding, and spend them while you can!! Happy Christmas everyone!!!

N.B. Amazon seem to hide any credits they give you, and they are almost impossible to find. However, some helpful person posted this link some months back, which at least tells you what your balance is. So try amazon.co.uk/gp/…p=1 and click on check your ballance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

How do you find the expiry? or do I need to back over my emails
I can find the balance...

Original Poster

DanB8917 m ago

How do you find the expiry? or do I need to back over my emails I can …How do you find the expiry? or do I need to back over my emails I can find the balance...

Amazon seem to hide any credits they give you, and they are almost impossible to find. However, some helpful person posted this link some months back, which at least tells you what your balance is. So try amazon.co.uk/gp/…p=1 and click on check your ballance. I hope this link works, and is not altered by HUKD. Otherwise, they will tell you if you ring, or you have to go through your past emails.
Edited by: "Bestbitter" 23rd Dec 2017

Bestbitter5 h, 46 m ago

Amazon seem to hide any credits they give you, and they are almost …Amazon seem to hide any credits they give you, and they are almost impossible to find. However, some helpful person posted this link some months back, which at least tells you what your balance is. So try https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000850093&plgroup=1#gc and click on check your ballance. I hope this link works, and is not altered by HUKD. Otherwise, they will tell you if you ring, or you have to go through your past emails.

Thanks - managed to find that one, but just wondering if there was one that shows the expiry. Agree that Amazon seem to make it harder than it needs to be to find out the information!
Cheers anyway, will trawl through some mails

Original Poster

Only way I found expiry dates was by checking the emails that send the digital credit. I did inquire through cs one time, while on the phone to them about something else, and they were able to tell me the balances of the various credits I had, and the expiry dates. However it did take some time, and I'm not sure I would go through it again!

DanB892 h, 8 m ago

Thanks - managed to find that one, but just wondering if there was one …Thanks - managed to find that one, but just wondering if there was one that shows the expiry. Agree that Amazon seem to make it harder than it needs to be to find out the information!Cheers anyway, will trawl through some mails

Amazon customer service told me that digital credit expires after 3 months from the date received.

Original Poster

GameofDeals1 h, 26 m ago

Amazon customer service told me that digital credit expires after 3 months …Amazon customer service told me that digital credit expires after 3 months from the date received.

Just had a look at a few of mine, on 21/8, 2/9, 18/9, 1/10, 16/10, 18/10, 1/11, 11/11, 22/11, 6/12 all expire on 31st Jan, which is why I thought I'd post this discussion. My latest ones on 16/12 and 21/12 both expire on 20/4. So I think Amazon Customer services have got that wrong, as 3 months does not apply to most of mine.

I think all mine must have expired.... nothing in there, sure I had some video ones... but Amazon make it so hard to find this out, sure I had some food offer too but don't know what or where it would be.

Original Poster

jg2131 h, 48 m ago

I think all mine must have expired.... nothing in there, sure I had some …I think all mine must have expired.... nothing in there, sure I had some video ones... but Amazon make it so hard to find this out, sure I had some food offer too but don't know what or where it would be.

It seems that Amazon UK have made it impossible to check pantry credits on line! I'v just been searching to find a link for checking pantry credits, but it seems this is only available on the American website. It might be worth a call to CS, to check that you have no pantry credits, I have managed to do this before.. If you tried the link I gave above, that is an accurate balance reading for digital credits, so I think you must be out!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions