Expired

Amazon discount codes

Found 3rd Sep 2017
Hello, I am hoping to buy a highchair from amazon. Its £160 so can anyone think of a way to soften the blow!? Discount codes would be appreciated. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Are you nuts! Just get the ikea one, its perfect
Edited by: "jb66" 3rd Sep 2017
7 Comments
Are you nuts! Just get the ikea one, its perfect
Edited by: "jb66" 3rd Sep 2017
Seconded, ikea one is awesome and alot better value
The one i am looking at is the oxo tot sprout. I like that it can be used up til the age of 5. I have been looking for so long for one that ticks all the boxes. Love the ikea one but tried it out a few times my baby always slumps in it. Any other suggestions?
The seat looks nice. While it will fold down it'll still take up room to store.
If you have dining table and chairs then save your self the money; Christmas is not far away...
As a suggestion look at the ikea highchair. You can also then get booster seat in future that strap to dining chairs.
Ours 3 moved in to those boosters at 2 and sitting on dining chair well before 3, as they wanted to be like mum and dad at the table.
Your money is your own to spend so I won't tell you how to spend it - the best way to get a discount is probably to wait until just before Black Friday when Amazon might do £10 off buying a £100 gift card or something similar as they've done before. You might need to set up a new account to do it though.

You could set up a price watch on camelcamelcamel to let you know if it drops below a certain price, check the price history to see what it's been before. Failing that, keep an eye on the listings and see if one comes up on Amazon Warehouse as a return - anything described as Very Good or Like New is a safe bet and you get free returns as well

If you're not really set on the Oxo one, then I can second the Ikea high chair which we used until the kids were about 2 and a bit and then switched to one of their higher normal chairs. We used the Ingolf one which we still have now, 4 or 5 years down the line and they're still going strong
Cakeboy7911 h, 7 m ago

Your money is your own to spend so I won't tell you how to spend it - the …Your money is your own to spend so I won't tell you how to spend it - the best way to get a discount is probably to wait until just before Black Friday when Amazon might do £10 off buying a £100 gift card or something similar as they've done before. You might need to set up a new account to do it though. You could set up a price watch on camelcamelcamel to let you know if it drops below a certain price, check the price history to see what it's been before. Failing that, keep an eye on the listings and see if one comes up on Amazon Warehouse as a return - anything described as Very Good or Like New is a safe bet and you get free returns as wellIf you're not really set on the Oxo one, then I can second the Ikea high chair which we used until the kids were about 2 and a bit and then switched to one of their higher normal chairs. We used the Ingolf one which we still have now, 4 or 5 years down the line and they're still going strong

Thats great advice thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants