Amazon Discount Codes

Posted 2nd Dec
I was just wondering, how do some people find special promo codes for specific items on Amazon?

I know Vipon is a site to find some, but are there other ways to get them?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
39225067-8os5J.jpg
Or sometimes you will get emailed an account specific code by the marketing team. This usually is a result of your browsing history ie you have been looking at Kindles but do not own one.
Jordztar02/12/2019 06:54

[Image] Or sometimes you will get emailed an account specific code by the …[Image] Or sometimes you will get emailed an account specific code by the marketing team. This usually is a result of your browsing history ie you have been looking at Kindles but do not own one.

Thank you!
Testzon uk.testzon.com/ used to be good.
But now the sellers just want reviews before they refund via PayPal.

amzoneclub.com very limited discounted product range for UK peeps.
They've never wanted reviews in the past and I don't believe you need to post any reviews still.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell02/12/2019 16:36

Testzon https://uk.testzon.com/ used to be good.But now the sellers just …Testzon https://uk.testzon.com/ used to be good.But now the sellers just want reviews before they refund via PayPal.www.amzoneclub.com very limited discounted product range for UK peeps.They've never wanted reviews in the past and I don't believe you need to post any reviews still.

Thanks very much! Do you think you can be banned from Amazon for receiving products from these companies etc?
Ioa02/12/2019 20:56

Thanks very much! Do you think you can be banned from Amazon for receiving …Thanks very much! Do you think you can be banned from Amazon for receiving products from these companies etc?

Not banned from buying from Amazon, but banned from leaving any reviews or asking any questions, for the life of your account and any other accounts link to your household.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell02/12/2019 22:42

Not banned from buying from Amazon, but banned from leaving any reviews or …Not banned from buying from Amazon, but banned from leaving any reviews or asking any questions, for the life of your account and any other accounts link to your household.

Oh wow that's terrible. Not really worth it then! Haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants