Amazon "dispatching soon"

Found 17th Jul 2012
Quick question gang...

My order on amazon says dispatching soon, is there a chance that they can still cancel the order.

I've not had a confirmation email, just a email confirming the order

20 Comments

Ring then to cancell it ot dont receive the item it will straight go back to them

Original Poster

barlas

Ring then to cancell it ot dont receive the item it will straight go back … Ring then to cancell it ot dont receive the item it will straight go back to them

What the heck..... In English please

aka: Call and cancel or refuse delivery.

Original Poster

MBeeching

aka: Call and cancel or refuse delivery.

I don't want to cancel...

I ordered an item that had to be a misprice (way to cheap) but its gone to the dispatch soon phase. I was wondering if they can still cancel the order

'Dispatching Soon' usually means they've now taken the money and it is processing towards dispatch. I believe this is the point at where it becomes awkward (or indeed impossible) to cancel. Any stage before that, where they haven't debited your money, is fine. Is the option there on the order?

EDIT: Just seen the above. At this stage, it's unlikely they'll cancel it tbh. Is it a seriously epic mis-price?
Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 17th Jul 2012

Oh... Well you may be in luck. Wait and see
You will have better chances if it hasn't been posted as a HUKD.
Edited by: "MBeeching" 17th Jul 2012

ed1980

I don't want to cancel...I ordered an item that had to be a misprice (way … I don't want to cancel...I ordered an item that had to be a misprice (way to cheap) but its gone to the dispatch soon phase. I was wondering if they can still cancel the order

I think they can still cancel and out of interest, what was the item ?

Original Poster

MBeeching

Oh... Well you may be in luck. Wait and see

I hope they do accept the order..... Very nice bit of profit if they do....

IF and a big if I get the order I'm hoping for a profit off £700+
Edited by: "ed1980" 17th Jul 2012

I reckon you're safe...

ed1980

I hope they do accept the order..... Very nice bit of profit if they … I hope they do accept the order..... Very nice bit of profit if they do....IF and a big if I get the order I'm hoping for a profit off £700+

You'll share the deal then, yea?

Original Poster

If I do get the order, I will be posting on here...... A lot of people will take the mick

That sounds quite significant.
Definitely Amazon, not a Marketplace seller?

Original Poster

miikeyblue

You'll share the deal then, yea?

It's already over, it was posted earlier then spammed by the time I got to leave a post

ed1980

I've not had a confirmation email, just a email confirming the order

Errrr, what?

ed1980

What the heck..... In English please

don't you understand hukdlish by now?

Original Poster

cdm22

Errrr, what?

Good point, I ment I have only had a email stating I placed the order.

So what was the item?

souljacker

So what was the item?

I expect it was one of the many 1p Amazon Marketplace misprices from earlier today.

They`re pretty much all cancelled now.

I got mine delivered!

£799 food mixer for 1p

yes they can still cancel, all my first 1p orders said dispatching soon, and they have been cancelled.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions