Expired

Amazon DOUBLES minimum spend for free delivery - even if you're a Prime member.....

Found 13th Nov 2017
So I can confirm this story on MSN is clap trap after contacting Amazon

Shruthi:Hello, nice to meet you!
I understand that you wish to know about the article.
Please give me 2-3 minutes, let me check this for you.
Me:yes currently if I add an item to my basket as a prime member less than £40 I'm not charged £3.99 for delivery
Shruthi:Thanks for waiting.
I can confirm that this information was not true.Thanks for bringing this issue to us.
We will make sure that this issue been look up and taken cared of.
I can confirm that the orders you place above 20GBP are eligible for free delivery.
Please do not believe the fake information.
Me:thanks, for prime members it's free
Shruthi:Yes you are right!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Did you happen to pause for a second read article and digest the point where it was solely relating to amazon Prime Now, their same day separate delivery service not to be confused with amazon.co.uk website.

It doesn't affect anyone using normal website and been given same day delivery option after 6pm, only for those in certain cities eligible for 2 hour same day delivery window

Amazon Prime Now is separate service with its own app

Don't you feel dumb now
6 Comments

Did you happen to pause for a second read article and digest the point where it was solely relating to amazon Prime Now, their same day separate delivery service not to be confused with amazon.co.uk website.

It doesn't affect anyone using normal website and been given same day delivery option after 6pm, only for those in certain cities eligible for 2 hour same day delivery window

Amazon Prime Now is separate service with its own app

Don't you feel dumb now

Original Poster

charleaward819 m ago

Did you happen to pause for a second read article and digest the point …Did you happen to pause for a second read article and digest the point where it was solely relating to amazon Prime Now, their same day separate delivery service not to be confused with amazon.co.uk website. It doesn't affect anyone using normal website and been given same day delivery option after 6pm, only for those in certain cities eligible for 2 hour same day delivery windowAmazon Prime Now is separate service with its own appDon't you feel dumb now

LOL, yes what's that BA used to say in the A-Team. I'll get my coat!
Edited by: "IndyS" 13th Nov 2017

in loads of the press today, shock horror Amazon increases the price for free delivery and even charges you something like £3.99, further down it says this is a service called prime now which allows users to get delivery in a 2 hour slot. Apparently there is up roar about it, probably up roar from those that dont realised what prime now is

charleaward818 h, 24 m ago

Did you happen to pause for a second read article and digest the point …Did you happen to pause for a second read article and digest the point where it was solely relating to amazon Prime Now, their same day separate delivery service not to be confused with amazon.co.uk website. It doesn't affect anyone using normal website and been given same day delivery option after 6pm, only for those in certain cities eligible for 2 hour same day delivery windowAmazon Prime Now is separate service with its own appDon't you feel dumb now

There's no need to be rude.

Comment on Daily Mirror which is the source sums it up...

Totally misleading article. This is not for the usual orders, but the rarely used 1 hour Prime Now deliveries only. Most of the country cannot even get Prime Now. This does not affect free delivery for standard Amazon Prime 'The reason why many people signed up'.

Don't know how this became a news story yesterday, it's been the case since at least 03/11 when I posted about it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants