Expired

Amazon Dress Glitch Deleted

Found 28th Jul
Let me guess, not a suitable merchant It's FREE! How is that not a glitch?!

Luckily I got my orders in beforehand!

EDIT: ALL ORDERS DISPATCHED, THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL OP AND TO @LauraBargain2017 FOR THE SECOND GLITCH

Discussion has been closed by the mods
Community Updates
Misc
36 Comments
I wondered where it went. I thought I was going mad
aveaorganics2 m ago

I wondered where it went. I thought I was going mad

Nope, deleted like the gloves/armband glitch, presumably because the seller is a foreign Amazon Marketplace one which are banned on HUKD (even Dorco, which is crazy as even Latest Deals allow them)!

I got the gloves, hopefully these get honoured too!
Edited by: "jamie015" 28th Jul
jamie0151 m ago

Nope, deleted like the gloves/armband glitch, presumably because the …Nope, deleted like the gloves/armband glitch, presumably because the seller is a foreign Amazon Marketplace one which are banned on HUKD (even Dorco, which is crazy as even Latest Deals allow them)!I got the gloves, hopefully these get honoured too!

I got mine too... glad they were only 16p
miikeyblue2 m ago

I got mine too... glad they were only 16p

Just got my order confirmation emails through, they allowed you to add to basket in multiples too!

34525439-KlK3h.jpg
jamie0151 m ago

Just got my order confirmation emails through, they allowed you to add to …Just got my order confirmation emails through, they allowed you to add to basket in multiples too![Image]

Ahh. Didn't have this one in my size, so I passed
Mods deleting free item glitches is madness. What's the world coming to?!
What gloves glitch?
miikeyblue2 m ago

Ahh. Didn't have this one in my size, so I passed

Wasn't for me, plan to give these away!

My Amazon 'saved for later' list is full of these
rev62 m ago

Mods deleting free item glitches is madness. What's the world coming to?!

I think it's crazy. Maybe their logic is that banned sellers would be doing rubbish, intentional 'glitches' to get exposure on HUKD, but I think that mods would be able to use their own judgement as this is obviously a real glitch!
jamie0151 m ago

I think it's crazy. Maybe their logic is that banned sellers would be …I think it's crazy. Maybe their logic is that banned sellers would be doing rubbish, intentional 'glitches' to get exposure on HUKD, but I think that mods would be able to use their own judgement as this is obviously a real glitch!

From what I know, they haven't got a ban list, just a whitelist, which is much worse
rev61 m ago

From what I know, they haven't got a ban list, just a whitelist, which is …From what I know, they haven't got a ban list, just a whitelist, which is much worse

They banned all foreign Amazon sellers, yet they allow random Chinese websites like Dresslily/Gamiss!
sAmeri7 m ago

What gloves glitch?

Can't tell you. It's been deleted
jamie0158 m ago

They banned all foreign Amazon sellers, yet they allow random Chinese …They banned all foreign Amazon sellers, yet they allow random Chinese websites like Dresslily/Gamiss!

Just another step away from what HUKD was. I can handle style changes and new features but missing out on free item glitches because of a site wide FBA ban is taking the piss. I need lingerie too you know.
Edited by: "rev6" 28th Jul
sAmeri14 m ago

What gloves glitch?

34525607.jpg
16p for Prime members

Deal was posted at 2:30am, removed after it was over just like this one. It was honoured
rev64 m ago

Just another step away from what HUKD was. I can handle style changes and …Just another step away from what HUKD was. I can handle style changes and new features but missing out on free item glitches because of a site wide FBA ban is taking the piss. I need lingerie too you know.

I would join Latest Deals, but I don't like their voting system as you can't dislike any posts. Also, I'm such a HUKD addict I could never betray it!

Good thing about LD is that they don't have any of these unnecessary policies in place.

This glitch wasn't even by an FBA seller, but I believe they were foreign.
jamie0153 m ago

[Image] 16pDeal was posted at 2:30am, removed after it was over just like …[Image] 16pDeal was posted at 2:30am, removed after it was over just like this one. It was honoured

Is it still active by any chance?
Edited by: "sAmeri" 28th Jul
What was the actual thread to get them free?
sAmeri2 m ago

Is it still active by any chance?

Nope, that was on the 15th, nearly 2 weeks ago now.
----3 m ago

What was the actual thread to get them free?

That's been deleted, hence why I created the discussion. Can't go into details here or I'd assume HUKD would pull the misc post too.

It was for free lingerie from an Amazon third-party seller.
jamie01516 m ago

That's been deleted, hence why I created the discussion. Can't go into …That's been deleted, hence why I created the discussion. Can't go into details here or I'd assume HUKD would pull the misc post too.It was for free lingerie from an Amazon third-party seller.

Is it still active?
rogan17918 m ago

Is it still active?

Today's glitch is over now
jamie01543 m ago

I would join Latest Deals, but I don't like their voting system as you …I would join Latest Deals, but I don't like their voting system as you can't dislike any posts. Also, I'm such a HUKD addict I could never betray it!Good thing about LD is that they don't have any of these unnecessary policies in place.This glitch wasn't even by an FBA seller, but I believe they were foreign.

Ive just been in that website as never heard of it and a few cheeky ****** have took my deals from here including my pictures and used them in there
Caroline_19937 m ago

Ive just been in that website as never heard of it and a few cheeky ****** …Ive just been in that website as never heard of it and a few cheeky ****** have took my deals from here including my pictures and used them in there

I've done that sort of thing once or twice but always credited original poster, it's terrible if they haven't!
jamie0155 m ago

I've done that sort of thing once or twice but always credited original …I've done that sort of thing once or twice but always credited original poster, it's terrible if they haven't!

Yep members on here as well one of them
gbharatkumar
Caroline_19938 m ago

Yep members on here as well one of them gbharatkumar

I had it even worse, Save The Student copied and pasted my OP on one of my deals and put it on their website .

Look at this one by gbharatkumar:

latestdeals.co.uk/dea…ide

Copied the post word for word, and even copied a paragraph referencing HUKD!
The site should be changed from Hukd to Hukdoiwgoctag.
Hot UK deals only if we get our cut then anything goes.
Darzen7 m ago

The site should be changed from Hukd to Hukdoiwgoctag.Hot UK deals only if …The site should be changed from Hukd to Hukdoiwgoctag.Hot UK deals only if we get our cut then anything goes.

They could, but how could you possibly pronounce that?
Caroline_19934 h, 36 m ago

Ive just been in that website as never heard of it and a few cheeky ****** …Ive just been in that website as never heard of it and a few cheeky ****** have took my deals from here including my pictures and used them in there

It launched a few years back, after Deborah Meaden invested in Latest Free Stuff on Dragon's Den (same owner, Deepak).

The website looks pretty much the same as HUKD in blue and without cold voting. Good thing about it is if you post a glitch on there, far less people will see it so there is a higher chance of it being honoured (unless someone then decides to cross-post it on HUKD).
GLITCH STILL WORKING ON OTHER ITEMS!
My
jamie01516 h, 9 m ago

[Image] 16p for Prime membersDeal was posted at 2:30am, removed after it …[Image] 16p for Prime membersDeal was posted at 2:30am, removed after it was over just like this one. It was honoured

This was my offer, it got deleted yes.
LauraBargain201723 m ago

My This was my offer, it got deleted yes.

Your glitch got posted by someone (deleted) and your comment got deleted with the glitch information. Managed to get an order in though!
Edited by: "jamie015" 29th Jul
grrrrrrrrrrrrr Missed the thread and the bargain.
shabbird14 m ago

grrrrrrrrrrrrr Missed the thread and the bargain.

Check your PMs
jamie01510 m ago

Check your PMs

Thanks Jamie015. Appreciate the reply.
As the item was not sold by Amazon and was sold by a 3rd party seller (non UK based) the thread was removed as we do not, and never have allowed these type of sellers on HUKD.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants