Amazon easter deals?

Posted 4th Apr
Bit of a random one as I'm after a PS4 without paying stupid money for it due to the current global situation and was wondering if anyone has any indication if Amazon will be doing their usual easter week sale? Expecting something to start from Monday possibly?
Anyone who can see into the future would be great
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Not sure about sales, but here on Amazon there is a PS4 with three games for £250. On my account it will allow me to pay for it over 5 months interest free.
This has been cheaper before, but I can't really find anything else in stock.
That’s out of stock until April 17th, I’m also hoping to get a PS4 but haven’t seen any good offers besides that one. I’ve noticed Argos on eBay have a 500GB modern warfare bundle available for £250 with a click and collect option but I guess that might be a bit of a wild goose chase?
Edited by: "jmtkns" 4th Apr
Yeah that's the only one on there but that's been well below £200 on sale before Christmas etc so it's a poor deal when you could pick up a 1tb pro version for pretty much the same price before all the Coronavirus kicked off
Edited by: "Gilly1878" 4th Apr
jmtkns04/04/2020 13:33

That’s out of stock until April 17th, I’m also hoping to get a PS4 but hav …That’s out of stock until April 17th, I’m also hoping to get a PS4 but haven’t seen any good offers besides that one. I’ve noticed Argos on eBay have a 500GB modern warfare bundle available for £250 with a click and collect option but I guess that might be a bit of a wild goose chase?

I think Argos have taken a break on eBay
keemyb04/04/2020 14:20

I think Argos have taken a break on eBay

Ah yeah thanks for that and no consoles actually available for delivery from their main website where I am, so no idea where the best place to get one with quick delivery is
If you dont mind paying the £250 on Amazon they were oos about a week ago and then the next day or two were back on again so just keep checking!
I’m torn between that and getting a pro bundle from game, they have a couple of good bundles in stock
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions