Amazon Echo Buds with Bose Active Noise Reduction Tech and Alexa built-in £119.99 @ Amazon

Posted 26th Sep
Wow, it's what I've been waiting for a long time. Perfect gift for this Christmas! Coming Soon!!!
✔ Wireless earbuds | ✔ Active Noise Reduction (Bose tech!!) | ✔ Competitive price tag
amazon.co.uk/gp/…DN6
For £119.99, you can have this true wireless earbuds with Bose Noise Reduction tech!
  • Immersive sound: premium speaker drivers deliver crisp, dynamic audio. Bose Active Noise Reduction Technology and sealed in-ear design limits background noise.
  • Hands free with Alexa: Echo Buds work with the Alexa app to stream music, play Audible audiobooks, make calls or check your calendar - just ask.
  • Access other assistants: provides access to Siri or Google Assistant from a supported device - just press and hold your earbud.
  • Long-lasting battery: get up to 5 hrs' music playback per charge, up to 2 hrs with a quick 15-minute charge and up to 20 hrs with the charging case.
  • Customisable fit for better sound: 3 sizes of ear tips help form a comfortable in-ear seal for immersive listening.
  • Exercise ready: sweat resistant with a secure fit that's made to move with you.
  • Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills: get a guided workout, order a taxi or even takeaway, all hands free.

And also a bunch of new Echo products have been released!
3300181.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
benhornsby199926/09/2019 02:46

Now these sound amazing! heat added

How would you know what they sound like,they ain't out yet
Edited by: "Biggunspaul" 26th Sep
polly6926/09/2019 03:51

Comment deleted

I think you have misunderstood my comment lmao I mean they sound like they will be good
benhornsby199926/09/2019 04:18

I think you have misunderstood my comment lmao I mean they sound like they …I think you have misunderstood my comment lmao I mean they sound like they will be good

Mostly everyone would understand your comment.

Some people just don't think!
Edited by: "Eubonator" 26th Sep
50 Comments

How would you know what they sound like,they ain't out yet
So is this post like an announcement of an item that has no release date and no pre order option . Who knows might even be released next year.
Edited by: "AJ92" 26th Sep
AJ9226/09/2019 03:13

So is this post like an announcement of an item that has no release date …So is this post like an announcement of an item that has no release date and no pre order option . Who knows might even be released next year.

benhornsby1999 knows all about them you should ask him he says they sound great.
polly6926/09/2019 03:51

Comment deleted

I think you have misunderstood my comment lmao I mean they sound like they will be good

I think you have misunderstood my comment lmao I mean they sound like they …I think you have misunderstood my comment lmao I mean they sound like they will be good

Mostly everyone would understand your comment.

Some people just don't think!
Edited by: "Eubonator" 26th Sep
They bringing Samuel l Jackson a voice to Alexa with swearing on or off and a few other celebrity's .I think they will cost 80 pence they said Thier coming in a few months

This is very funny. I got what you meant!

I read it as that you thought they WOULD BE great
Cold, this is standard RRP, no saving here.
How is this a deal of any kind!? This is the announced regular retail full price on buds no one has tried out for sound or quality. Bizarre to say the least.
A spy for your ears, no thanks
Its almost like the op works for Amazon!
Advertisement alert!
how would this work for alexa? e.g. if you were at the gym, you could leave your phone in the changing rooms and as long as the buds were paired to the gym wifi you could say 'alexa play mariah carey', and they would start playing on spotify or whatever you have setup to play music? what a great workout that would be!
cannycoyote26/09/2019 07:33

how would this work for alexa? e.g. if you were at the gym, you could …how would this work for alexa? e.g. if you were at the gym, you could leave your phone in the changing rooms and as long as the buds were paired to the gym wifi you could say 'alexa play mariah carey', and they would start playing on spotify or whatever you have setup to play music? what a great workout that would be!

I doubt they have WiFi, it’ll be Bluetooth lol
Can't wait for Black friday to get these, I hope they will be included in the deals
Edited by: "sheepdognwolf" 26th Sep
richardc090226/09/2019 04:53

They bringing Samuel l Jackson a voice to Alexa with swearing on or off …They bringing Samuel l Jackson a voice to Alexa with swearing on or off and a few other celebrity's .I think they will cost 80 pence they said Thier coming in a few months

Me - "Alexa, can you turn the lights on in the kitchen please, set me an alarm for 8pm, and order me some more cat litter"

Alexa (in SLJ's voice) - "Do I look like a b*tch? Then why you trying to play me like your b*tch?"

Me - "WHAT?"

Alex - "Say "what" again, I dare you, I double dare you mother....... "
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 26th Sep

how would this work for alexa? e.g. if you were at the gym, you could …how would this work for alexa? e.g. if you were at the gym, you could leave your phone in the changing rooms and as long as the buds were paired to the gym wifi you could say 'alexa play mariah carey', and they would start playing on spotify or whatever you have setup to play music? what a great workout that would be!

I would assume they need to be within Bluetooth range of your phone. You can also currently do this on most Bluetooth headphones using Siri or similar, but you only have a few metres range on Bluetooth so its not possible to leave the phone in the changing room, but nearby while working out works fine. I don't see anything that states these have WiFi built in to the earphones.
Ooh, shiny!

Dependent upon the reviews that might be my Christmas sorted.

No they are bluetooth, it is stated in the specs
Edited by: "HerefordCiderApples" 26th Sep
It's Echo Auto (amazon.com/dp/…54B) that I would find the most useful but seems to be missing from the UK line-up.
CoeK26/09/2019 10:21

Not everyone has a wax buildup to hide.

Not sure if has a camera... But you never know!
AndrewRoss26/09/2019 08:02

I doubt they have WiFi, it’ll be Bluetooth lol

Which is a waste of time (on Android anyway) as you can just set the default assistant to Alexa and use it with any Bluetooth buds.
AncientYouth26/09/2019 12:32

Not sure if has a camera... But you never know!

Yeh true, if those lizard people can get here from the Andromeda galaxy they can certainly make small ear cameras.
jamie1526/09/2019 12:32

Which is a waste of time (on Android anyway) as you can just set the …Which is a waste of time (on Android anyway) as you can just set the default assistant to Alexa and use it with any Bluetooth buds.

Not a waste if they are better value than what is currently available. Also for apple people that want to use a decent assistant.

I think my joke about your comment has got people confused and then they have read your comment the wrong way lol
Anyone here going to order the Echo Studio? I placed an order last night for one and should get it on release day,so will be doing an unboxing and sound test,anyone interested in seeing that then just PM me.
CoeK26/09/2019 12:38

Not a waste if they are better value than what is currently available. …Not a waste if they are better value than what is currently available. Also for apple people that want to use a decent assistant.

I am not saying that the product as a whole is terrible, but for Android users the Alexa functionality it is focused on is useless unless it works standalone. I don't see why an Android would pay £119.99 for Amazon hardware when they can get Galaxy Buds for cheaper. Of course, if this gets heavily discounted, as is so common with Amazon hardware, then it may become very good value. It is handy for iOS users too but typical Apple not allowing you to change default assistant.
Biggunspaul26/09/2019 12:43

Anyone here going to order the Echo Studio? I placed an order last night …Anyone here going to order the Echo Studio? I placed an order last night for one and should get it on release day,so will be doing an unboxing and sound test,anyone interested in seeing that then just PM me.

Sure, what's the address and what time do you want us all to come round?
Biggunspaul26/09/2019 12:43

Anyone here going to order the Echo Studio? I placed an order last night …Anyone here going to order the Echo Studio? I placed an order last night for one and should get it on release day,so will be doing an unboxing and sound test,anyone interested in seeing that then just PM me.

I'd be interested. I'm after 2 good smart speakers. I am currently all google homes but could be tempted. Would be interested as to how it compares with the Home max.
jamie1526/09/2019 12:45

I am not saying that the product as a whole is terrible, but for Android …I am not saying that the product as a whole is terrible, but for Android users the Alexa functionality it is focused on is useless unless it works standalone. I don't see why an Android would pay £119.99 for Amazon hardware when they can get Galaxy Buds for cheaper. Of course, if this gets heavily discounted, as is so common with Amazon hardware, then it may become very good value. It is handy for iOS users too but typical Apple not allowing you to change default assistant.

I use the galaxy buds at the moment, i like how they sound but if these sound much better i would buy them, especially with good noise cancelling. Otherwise hopefully they will push samsung to improve next time around.
Haircut_10026/09/2019 12:46

Sure, what's the address and what time do you want us all to come round?

You can only come around ewhen my mums in,you can tell when she’s home when the flags up.

Address is Buckingham Palace,just ask for Charles at the gates
CoeK26/09/2019 12:48

I use the galaxy buds at the moment, i like how they sound but if these …I use the galaxy buds at the moment, i like how they sound but if these sound much better i would buy them, especially with good noise cancelling. Otherwise hopefully they will push samsung to improve next time around.

Noise cancellation is good enough for me on mine. If Amazon's RRP was £99 then definitely would be more interesting, maybe they'll make it £79 on Black Friday.
CoeK26/09/2019 12:46

I'd be interested. I'm after 2 good smart speakers. I am currently all …I'd be interested. I'm after 2 good smart speakers. I am currently all google homes but could be tempted. Would be interested as to how it compares with the Home max.

I will PM you my generic message and the video will be up as soon as the speaker is out.Also i will include about an unboxing i done of the new ikea symfonisk speaker made by Sonos
jamie1526/09/2019 13:05

Noise cancellation is good enough for me on mine. If Amazon's RRP was £99 …Noise cancellation is good enough for me on mine. If Amazon's RRP was £99 then definitely would be more interesting, maybe they'll make it £79 on Black Friday.

What buds are you using just now?
CoeK26/09/2019 13:14

What buds are you using just now?

Galaxy Buds as well.
jamie1526/09/2019 13:19

Galaxy Buds as well.

Ah ok i thought you had something else when you said noise cancellation.

Hopefully samsung bring out real noise cancellation and better battery life from the case next time around. But i'll be happy only if i can get them in yellow again
CoeK26/09/2019 13:23

Ah ok i thought you had something else when you said noise …Ah ok i thought you had something else when you said noise cancellation.Hopefully samsung bring out real noise cancellation and better battery life from the case next time around. But i'll be happy only if i can get them in yellow again

I know it's not officially noise cancelling but when I use them it certainly feels like it as I can barely hear anything from my surroundings. I don't think I need more noise cancellation than what this unofficially provides but it would be nice to have.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants