Amazon Echo Dot Question. Can I play music on different Dot's?

Found 24th Feb
I recently bought 3 Amazon Echo Dot's from the recent John Lewis offer. I've set all 3 up for our Living Room, one in my older's daughter's bedroom and the other in my youngest daughter's bedroom.

I took out an Echo Dot Music Subscription (£3.99) on the first device I set up (Living Room) and I was under the impression I could only play music on one device at a time.

My oldest daughter wanted to play music on her device and it said that she needed an additional subscription even though no music was being played on the other two devices.

Do I need to buy additional subscription/upgrade to another subscription to allow this to happen?
Thanks
Community Updates
1 Comment
Do I need the Echo plan to listen on my Amazon Echo or Echo Dot?No, all Amazon Music Unlimited subscription plans work on Amazon Echo. So does Prime Music. The Echo plan is a special low-cost subscription plan designed for Amazon Echo owners who want to listen to Amazon Music Unlimited on a single Amazon Echo but aren't interested in listening on other devices like smartphones, tablets, computers or multiple Amazon Echo devices.

So you'll need to sign up on each Echo device you have.
Edited by: "Evouk" 24th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants