amazon echo problem solved

Amazon echo problem solved.

5 Comments

Lucky you

do you want to give us a clue ???

Original Poster

jonnithomas

do you want to give us a clue ???

Haha I couldn't get it to order things but I've got it working now. Can't find a way to delete the post! Clearly technology isn't my thing oO

BudgetAngel

Haha I couldn't get it to order things but I've got it working now. … Haha I couldn't get it to order things but I've got it working now. Can't find a way to delete the post! Clearly technology isn't my thing oO

ohh, I switched that off. there have been problems with people talking about the product/ facility and saying the magic words and alexa orders something for you. it's happened on TV discussion and the owner was out of the room so didn't know until the item arrived.

I've had the TV on and alexa misheard and answered the TV !!!

Original Poster

jonnithomas

ohh, I switched that off. there have been problems with people talking … ohh, I switched that off. there have been problems with people talking about the product/ facility and saying the magic words and alexa orders something for you. it's happened on TV discussion and the owner was out of the room so didn't know until the item arrived.I've had the TV on and alexa misheard and answered the TV !!!

Yes mine often starts playing music randomly or something. I only order on there when I want an add on item with out spending £20 ha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
    2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
    3. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
    4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34

See more discussions