Amazon - false prices

Found 25th Jan
Has anyone else noticed how inaccurate Amazon's prices are? I was looking for some Berghaus boots - Link here

It says on the page that prices range from "£60-£129.99" but regardless of the size or colour I choose, I can't find any for £60.

I spoke to one of their customer service reps on live chat but they couldn't care less!

They often seem to offer a cheap price that doesn't exist
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments
Size 7 brown are £60 + del
Mod
amazon.co.uk/gp/…ZQ0

Millets Sport are selling size 7 brown for £60.04 + £3.95 del
Original Poster
BeerDrinker11 m ago

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00SWDVZQ0Millets Sport are …https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00SWDVZQ0Millets Sport are selling size 7 brown for £60.04 + £3.95 del

Yes I noticed that. The prices have changed since I posted this
I got a pair of Jack Wolfskin walking boots today from amazon. Most where £90 ish , the 8.5 where £62 . So with the bigthanks code I got them at £52 . Cheapest I could find them anywhere. So it works if they have your size on offer .
horsepills2 h, 27 m ago

They change buy the minute in some products, if you see it at a price get it in your basket.
horsepills2 h, 35 m ago

Nope been £60 since 28 December. So Amazon are correct in their advertised pricing.
ScubaDudes4 m ago

Nope been £60 since 28 December. So Amazon are correct in their advertised …Nope been £60 since 28 December. So Amazon are correct in their advertised pricing.

How are you determining that?
MSK.4 m ago

How are you determining that?

Camel camel camel

33137454-4D38B.jpg
ScubaDudes21 m ago

Camel camel camel[Image]

Camel camel camel doesn't record price fluctuations if they don't last long enough. There's a few other conditions it will ignore prices for too.

It's helpful as a reference, but I'm finding it quite inaccurate these days.
also google searches for products bring amazon up as cheap however on going to the link the price is mostly always higher, whats that about.
Edited by: "Azztec" 26th Jan
I have never experienced this. If looking for shoes and it says £29.99 to £89.99 there will be a pair at £29.99 (usually a weird size or colour) and then one at £89.99 and lots in between. I think you just didn't look hard enough to be honest.
Original Poster
MIDURIX21 m ago

I have never experienced this. If looking for shoes and it says £29.99 to …I have never experienced this. If looking for shoes and it says £29.99 to £89.99 there will be a pair at £29.99 (usually a weird size or colour) and then one at £89.99 and lots in between. I think you just didn't look hard enough to be honest.

Ok smarty pants! Have a look at this product : Kids' north face jacket

It says the prices range from £39.34 - £61.84 but none of the size/colour options are available for either of those prices!

Tell me I'm wrong!!
horsepills1 h, 19 m ago

Ok smarty pants! Have a look at this product : Kids' north face jacketIt …Ok smarty pants! Have a look at this product : Kids' north face jacketIt says the prices range from £39.34 - £61.84 but none of the size/colour options are available for either of those prices! Tell me I'm wrong!!

You are wrong. You need to look at other sellers at the side. The £39.34 doesn't include postage.
Original Poster
MIDURIX2 h, 14 m ago

You are wrong. You need to look at other sellers at the side. The £39.34 …You are wrong. You need to look at other sellers at the side. The £39.34 doesn't include postage.

I am wrong! Lol
Still think it's a bit bad to advertise prices without postage charges.
Azztec10 h, 37 m ago

also google searches for products bring amazon up as cheap however on …also google searches for products bring amazon up as cheap however on going to the link the price is mostly always higher, whats that about.

Can't say I've ever had an Amazon result on Google shopping?
deeky27 m ago

Can't say I've ever had an Amazon result on Google shopping?

maybe my error and it is not amazon, however there have been links that dont always reflect the price on clicking. bit click baity in nature as the end result.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants