Amazon fantasy football comp

11 replies
12 Comments

can't seem to get the link to work...

ace_dynamo

can't seem to get the link to work...

Have you tried clicking on the picture?

The link is ff2006.fantasyleague.com/

We should start a hotuk private league...

done and invited plenty of colleagues thanks for the heads up!

i think some one should create a league and we can join, must say amazon's one looks very poor, you can buy who ever you want :s no money limits which i think is "easy" to win if u pick the gud players

big_anth

i think some one should create a league and we can join, must say … i think some one should create a league and we can join, must say amazon's one looks very poor, you can buy who ever you want :s no money limits which i think is "easy" to win if u pick the gud players

If it's easy to win I will expect to see your post after the world cup telling us what prize you won

big_anth

i think some one should create a league and we can join, must say … i think some one should create a league and we can join, must say amazon's one looks very poor, you can buy who ever you want :s no money limits which i think is "easy" to win if u pick the gud players

well you are limited to 2 players from each nation which makes it slightly more tricky, but with these things, you never can tell...

Original Poster

Thanks mug! http://bestsmileys.com/sports2/19.gif

andi

We should start a hotuk private league...

I've started one at amazon's fantasy football site.

Private League name: HUKD
PIN: 965

And one at Metro's site:
League name HotUKDeals
Code 57946-10069

All HUKDers welcome!

Original Poster

Er...ok thanks poppy10. I joined that but I have no idea what to do!! I've got a team in there, but it's just a random selection of people. We'll see what happens.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769552
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions