Amazon Filler - get free delivery using Filler Checker to make your basket over £10.

Found 2nd Dec 2013
Ok, so not technically a 'freebie', but this site searches Amazon to find products that you can buy to get the free delivery.

For instance, I spent £9.33 during Black Friday week and the postage cost was going to be £6! By adding a cheap 69p item from this site I went over £10 and therefore got free delivery and saved myself around £5 in the process.

Thanks!

fillerchecker.co.uk
- Transformers
Community Updates
12 Comments
Do you have a link to the site Boltz101? Thanks.
Original Poster
Hmmm where can I put the link? For some reason there is no option to add a link, but it is fillerchecker.co.uk, perhaps as Admin can add this for me?
Or just sign up for the amazon family and get 3 months of prime, or if it's under £10 or add on item just order a pre order game then cancel it .
Edited by: "philmitchell" 2nd Dec 2013
Boltz101

Hmmm where can I put the link? For some reason there is no option to add … Hmmm where can I put the link? For some reason there is no option to add a link, but it is http://www.fillerchecker.co.uk, perhaps as Admin can add this for me?

Thanks for the link. I've added it to your description.

Just so you know, you didn't post this in the 'Freebies' section, or you might have done, but it has now been moved to the 'Misc' section instead, by a MOD/admin. Posts can be moved to the 'Misc' section, if it tends to be general information rather than a specific deal/promotion etc.

Hope this helps,
Transformers
Transformers

Thanks for the link. I've added it to your description.Just so you know, … Thanks for the link. I've added it to your description.Just so you know, you didn't post this in the 'Freebies' section, or you might have done, but it has now been moved to the 'Misc' section instead, by a MOD/admin. Posts can be moved to the 'Misc' section, if it tends to be general information rather than a specific deal/promotion etc. :)Hope this helps,Transformers

Nominated for Mod/VIP.
Original Poster
Thanks for the information - shame it's been moved there because it will likely get missed by a lot of people.
deeky

Nominated for Mod/VIP.

Ohhhhhhh you.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m70taqmD5a1rpwl7ho1_500.gif
Transformers

Ohhhhhhh you.

Ah, brings back memories that one. I remember the first time churchy posted it 'at' me X)
deeky

Ah, brings back memories that one. I remember the first time churchy … Ah, brings back memories that one. I remember the first time churchy posted it 'at' me X)

I've always associated that GIF with you for some reason, that's why I used it.
jungleninja.com is also a good one. Sort by price and it shows you the cheapest items you can get...
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 2nd Dec 2013
Nice offer on Amazon - if you buy all Adam & The Ants sheet music, they'll throw in a stand & deliver ...
Thank you so much!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants