Amazon fire and android TV boxes removed from Shpock & Facebook Market Place if you say has kodi

Found 11th Dec 2017
Not sure what is more annoying the fact that there are hundreds of fake goods still for sale on both sites and dont get removed or the fact that they are removing perfectly legal boxes that have a "legal" platform as in Kodi. (not fully loaded)
I understand if they dont want to be associated with Kodi but when the description clearly states there is no illegal apps and everything is reset to basic but still pull them.
I listed a amazon firestick and a android box, both reset on shpock and facebook within minutes all removed. I deleted the word kodi and facebook relisted it but shpock totally deleted the adverts so didnt bother as I know shpock will ban you if you relist again.
I was confused at first until I read that even ebay and amazon are clamping down but still you see loads of listings. A lot of listings say k.o.d.i or K0di but mine arent "fully loaded" just has kodi basic. I only had the stick and the tv box and once gone wont list anymore but if I did i would just leave out kodi.
On facebook I guess they use software to check listings as no none had seen the adverts. I have been trying to list Omega 3 capsules on facebook and they get blocked everytime and cant figure out why, fish oils for god sake but still you see hundreds of fake goods and Omega 3 capsules.
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Its because everyone now assumes kodi means its listed with all the illegal channels where kodi is only a media server

Tbh tho most people now use
Kodi for one thing only lol
123batman32111 m ago

Its because everyone now assumes kodi means its listed with all the …Its because everyone now assumes kodi means its listed with all the illegal channels where kodi is only a media serverTbh tho most people now use Kodi for one thing only lol

I stopped using kodi a long time ago but you are correct so I guess they "assume" if its says it has kodi then its fully loaded and they cba arguing. Fair enough if they want to remove them then fine its their site their rules but kodi on its own isnt illegal and the fact that there are loads of fake stuff like trainers, bags, perfumes etc that dont get removed is more annoying. I guess if the brand owners cba policing the sites then thats a problem they have to solve themselves.
I could never use an app called shpock, even before Ronald McDonald said United Shtates
I can’t believe the movie studios and sky are actually wining in bringing down the whole kodi platforms and streams
Oh come on. Everyone knows why people load Kodi. To say otherwise is just fighting your point for the sake of it.
Torrents were designed to aid in file transfer, then got a bad name as they helped share illegal rips.
DVD/CD burners were for backup purposes. Then they were used to pirate games.
Dual cassette decks were to aid in creating your own tapes. Though how that was never viewed as copyright infringement is beyond me.

There are many legal things that get used for less legal things than intended. That then earn a bad name. Lock knives, acid, baseball bats, etc. Plenty of legitimate uses but clamping down on them is easier than letting the rogue elements slip through.

Anyone wanting Kodi on an Amazon firestick can do it themselves. Odds on these are being sold for more than retail due to additional labour installing Kodi. Also once connected to a customer, for £10 more would you like it to sing, dance, boil the kettle and make you happy more than your regular birthday lay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants