Amazon Fire box help

Found 28th Oct 2017
Hi much help would be appreciated. I'm moved over to a Fire box and everything is all over the place compared to my last android box. When trying to install a APK iron shield. Once I've successfully downloaded it via "downloader" ON FIRE BOX for the life of me I CANNOT find the APK PLEASE help
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Assuming you have installed it, it should appear in apps on the main screen. After it has been used at least once it will also appear in Recent on the main screen.
As far as I can remember to see it you go to settings, applications and manage installed applications. The list is there?

To be fair buying an amazon amazon box to run apk’s sometimes is hit and miss I found with my stick.
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo18 m ago

As far as I can remember to see it you go to settings, applications and …As far as I can remember to see it you go to settings, applications and manage installed applications. The list is there? To be fair buying an amazon amazon box to run apk’s sometimes is hit and miss I found with my stick.

Thanks! I'll try is the Es file explorer better? Only anything I download through the downloader app I cannot find
Original Poster
seatie20 m ago

Assuming you have installed it, it should appear in apps on the main …Assuming you have installed it, it should appear in apps on the main screen. After it has been used at least once it will also appear in Recent on the main screen.

Hi sorry I meant anything I download through downloader. I can access downloader just not anything I've downloaded via downloader. Like apk' says their downloading then I cannot find them
Can't quite remember off the top of my head but I thought Downloader also installed the apk so it should just go into your Apps section on fire TV screen. I personally prefer Downloader for this reason.
Original Poster
seatie12 h, 30 m ago

Can't quite remember off the top of my head but I thought Downloader also …Can't quite remember off the top of my head but I thought Downloader also installed the apk so it should just go into your Apps section on fire TV screen. I personally prefer Downloader for this reason.

Thanks but I've looked everywhere in apps and I cannot find the apk I've downloaded. Could you elaborate a little more? Really appreciated thanks
Go down to the apps and scroll all the way to the right, then it should say all apps at the end.
machomansavage1 h, 18 m ago

Thanks but I've looked everywhere in apps and I cannot find the apk I've …Thanks but I've looked everywhere in apps and I cannot find the apk I've downloaded. Could you elaborate a little more? Really appreciated thanks

I won't be in front of TV until later to check exactly myself but this link might help: aftvnews.com/dow…es/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions