Amazon Fire kids, guarantee any good?

Found 25th Oct 2017
£20 off at moment, but it's still quite expensive at £80. On the plus side they have a guarantee that looks to be second to none.They say.."Each Fire Kids Edition tablet comes with a Kid–Proof Case and a 2–year worry–free guarantee, giving parents peace of mind and kids freedom to play.".
They also say..' If they break it, we'll replace it. No questions asked.
We all know accidents happen. The 2–year worry–free guarantee includes coverage for anything that happens to your Fire tablet. Just return the tablet and we’ll replace it for free. It also covers your Fire tablet against electrical and mechanical breakdowns.'.

With grandkids that come from a broken home - they broke it - a good guarantee is worth having. I'm just not sure how good it is. Had anyone claimed on this please?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
My daughter is on her 3rd one! It's an easy process, just start an online chat and they send out a new one. You then have 30 days to return the broken one. Highly recommend it. The biggest benefit of the kids version is that all apps, books and videos are free.
Original Poster
Brilliant, thanks. That's what I needed to hear.
I just ordered one today for my 4 year olds birthday as she is always using my work iPad and I worry it will break!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants