Amazon fire kids tablet - Warranty

Posted 4th Sep 2020
We bought our 2 girls amazon fire tablets last year.

They were great for what they used them for however in the last month or so both have a number of problems.

They both are under warranty and we bought them from Argos.

Has anyone had any experience of getting them repaired or replaced?

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I bought mine direct from amazon and they have an incredible warranty one them. I don’t know if that’s the same buying through Argos - but I’m sure when I was looking it mentioned that in the description... kid breaks it, they’ll replace it. Obviously it sounds like this isn’t your child breaking it but I suspect it’d still be covered! Argos Twitter team are the easiest way to contact. No luck I’d try amazon directly.
Nat_urally04/09/2020 21:39

I bought mine direct from amazon and they have an incredible warranty one …I bought mine direct from amazon and they have an incredible warranty one them. I don’t know if that’s the same buying through Argos - but I’m sure when I was looking it mentioned that in the description... kid breaks it, they’ll replace it. Obviously it sounds like this isn’t your child breaking it but I suspect it’d still be covered! Argos Twitter team are the easiest way to contact. No luck I’d try amazon directly.

"The Fire Kids Edition tablet includes a 2-year worry-free guarantee. If they break it, return it directly to Amazon and they will replace it for free."
As lifted from Argos product page for random AFT argos.co.uk/pro…745
Nat_urally04/09/2020 21:39

I bought mine direct from amazon and they have an incredible warranty one …I bought mine direct from amazon and they have an incredible warranty one them. I don’t know if that’s the same buying through Argos - but I’m sure when I was looking it mentioned that in the description... kid breaks it, they’ll replace it. Obviously it sounds like this isn’t your child breaking it but I suspect it’d still be covered! Argos Twitter team are the easiest way to contact. No luck I’d try amazon directly.

Thank you I’ll go on argos live chat and see what they say. Do you know if all the apps, photos etc move over to your new one?
Never had a problem with customer service on kids tablets, bought on for my granddaughter and after 12 months the charging port broke and they replaced it straight away. They are pretty good
dorey6905/09/2020 09:19

Never had a problem with customer service on kids tablets, bought on for …Never had a problem with customer service on kids tablets, bought on for my granddaughter and after 12 months the charging port broke and they replaced it straight away. They are pretty good

I bought mine from littlewoods but didn’t cause any problems, as long as you register it with amazon kids thing anyway
dorey6905/09/2020 09:20

I bought mine from littlewoods but didn’t cause any problems, as long as y …I bought mine from littlewoods but didn’t cause any problems, as long as you register it with amazon kids thing anyway

Did you just get in touch with amazon or go through little woods?
I’ve had loads replaced, just need proof of purchase amazon will sort it out
Post a comment
@
    Text