Found 13th Nov 2016
Hi I want to buy my daughter a sd card for her Amazon Fire. It was the £47 pound one. What do i need to buy? I was thinking 64gb as she downloads to shows from prime. I have noticed there seems to be a lot with different letters on them and speeds. I have not got a clue so any advice is greatly appreciated.

7 Comments

Also look out for the class ( 2. 4. 6. 10 ) 2 is the slowest. and 10 is the fastest. 2 is suitable for standard definition video recording, while classes 4 and 6 are suitable for high-definition video recording. Class 10 is suitable for full HD video recording. so look out for a 6 or 10.

Original Poster

ixi1456

Also look out for the class ( 2. 4. 6. 10 ) 2 is the slowest. and 10 is … Also look out for the class ( 2. 4. 6. 10 ) 2 is the slowest. and 10 is the fastest. 2 is suitable for standard definition video recording, while classes 4 and 6 are suitable for high-definition video recording. Class 10 is suitable for full HD video recording. so look out for a 6 or 10.

Thanks.

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts

Here you go, actually abit of an overkill for what you need but still a … Here you go, actually abit of an overkill for what you need but still a good price £13.99. Toshiba Exceria 64gb Class 10 90MB/s

Thanks for the link, ordered.

mcgregor7176

Thanks for the link, ordered.

​Ive had 2 of these very cards fail on me. I only use Samsung ultras now.

craigstephens

​Ive had 2 of these very cards fail on me. I only use Samsung ultras now.

sound rare
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247674
    2. Stock informer48
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1525
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3489

See more discussions