Amazon fire stick

Found 15th Sep 2017
Hi was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals on the amazon fire stick my son wants one and know they are only £39 to buy but he wants to buy one out of his birthday money or if anyone has one for sale please would be much appreciated
and would post
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
John Lewis has them on sale for £30
@kevnemma buy it now £19 on eBay look at item code 302453591313 In ebay search bar

what is he wanting the stick for? Is for Kodi or just general watching films on amazon prime ect?Do you have prime already? Good luck with the hunt
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 15th Sep 2017
He just wants to watch films he has iPhone so can't get showbox
webtrawler1 h, 21 m ago

John Lewis has them on sale for £30

They are out of stock
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 30 m ago

@kevnemma buy it now £19 on eBay look at item code 302453591313 In ebay …@kevnemma buy it now £19 on eBay look at item code 302453591313 In ebay search bar what is he wanting the stick for? Is for Kodi or just general watching films on amazon prime ect?Do you have prime already? Good luck with the hunt

Thank you just ordered
kevnemma4 m ago

Thank you just ordered

Happy I could help
kevnemma1 h, 47 m ago

He just wants to watch films he has iPhone so can't get showbox

Getting Showbox or an equivalent on an iPhone is going to be easier than installing similar apps on the Fire Stick...
LeahsMintytoutou4 h, 19 m ago

Happy I could help

Aarrrrrr just had an email my order has been cancelled
Erubadhron3 h, 10 m ago

Getting Showbox or an equivalent on an iPhone is going to be easier than …Getting Showbox or an equivalent on an iPhone is going to be easier than installing similar apps on the Fire Stick...

Really what movie app can you get for iPhone please
kevnemma20 m ago

Really what movie app can you get for iPhone please

Check out builds dot io
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions