Amazon Fire Stick on a different network / TV?

Found 9th Aug 2015
I'm looking to buy one of these, and besides the issues I will probably encounter trying to install all the extras (kodi etc). I would like to be able to use this both at home on my own network and at a friends house and their network/tv. How difficult would this be? Is it as easy as just plugging in at their house? thanks
Community Updates
9 Comments
It will work on any hd TV and u simply add the wifi password.
Installing kodi is easy and takes about 10mins. I bought one in the Amazon flash sale and have used it everyday since
for installing kodi
jocala.com/adb…tml
connect to any network/password same as you would connect to your network
chazhotdeal

for installing kodihttp://www.jocala.com/adbfire.htmlconnect to any … for installing kodihttp://www.jocala.com/adbfire.htmlconnect to any network/password same as you would connect to your network

Thankyou so much
richje100

It will work on any hd TV and u simply add the wifi password.Installing … It will work on any hd TV and u simply add the wifi password.Installing kodi is easy and takes about 10mins. I bought one in the Amazon flash sale and have used it everyday since

Thanks for this! Will order and hopefully won't run into too many issues, people are charging over the odds to install the extras which makes me think it's going to be difficult!
What ever u do don't pay to have someone do it. Easiest way is to download adfire (I think its called) on ur pc, connect the stick wirelessly to ur pc and away u go. Really easy.
richje100

What ever u do don't pay to have someone do it. Easiest way is to … What ever u do don't pay to have someone do it. Easiest way is to download adfire (I think its called) on ur pc, connect the stick wirelessly to ur pc and away u go. Really easy.

thanks I'll report back when it comes
I'll double that, it's quick and easy to install Kodi and easier still to use devices on multiple TV's/networks.
Yeah once you type in the wifi settings you shouldn't have to do it again either. It stores the info to auto connect to the wifi next time. Loads of good videos on YouTube on how to do it, I'd say adfire is the easiest. There's also a way to get a shortcut icon using that.
I'd just like to report I got kodi but getting add ons has been a massive fail if anyone can help please can you private message me thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants