amazon fire stick - what exactly is free

Found 13th Feb 2016
just got an amazon fire stick the other half ordered it so I didnt do much research. I want to know if the amazon stuff is free and if so how much of it. or is it only free to prime members?
Community Updates
13 Comments
stick kodi on it and you will get a ton of free stuff
Need to pay £79 a year to access it's full potential apps get kodi
i'll look into kodi.
but if i dont have it then how do i know what amazon stuff i can watch for free on the fire stick and what I cant?
You can't watch any Amazon stuff for free and even with the prime account you still have to pay for the newest films and TV (and most old stuff)
I don't think you can get any Amazon Prime video without having an Amazon Prime subscription. Even with a Prime subscription some things you have to pay for, but you can set it to only show stuff free for Prime customer. Without Prime I think you are limited to the other apps on the stick, but you won't be able to access anything from Amazon unless it's a video you have payed for.
If you are not paying for a subscription (Amazon, Netflix etc) or stealing content (kodi addons) then the majority of free content will come from catch up TV services (iplayer, 5 on demand etc)
ah my favourite topic kodi
kodi kodi kodi and a pi lol
i have netflix.
but its letting me watch some amazon stuff and I dont think i'm paying.
unless the other half signed up the the 30 day free trial but never mentioned it.
little_green

i have netflix.but its letting me watch some amazon stuff and I dont … i have netflix.but its letting me watch some amazon stuff and I dont think i'm paying. unless the other half signed up the the 30 day free trial but never mentioned it.

seo-michael.co.uk/tut…ck/

Don't listen to all that crap about stealing content follow the guide in that link and you will be wondering why you pay for netflix.
RabS1

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/Don't listen to all that crap about stealing content follow the guide in that link and you will be wondering why you pay for netflix.

Isn't it a bit like illegal streaming online.could I get viruses etc or could it mess up my fire stick?
Kodi
little_green

Isn't it a bit like illegal streaming online.could I get viruses etc or … Isn't it a bit like illegal streaming online.could I get viruses etc or could it mess up my fire stick?

Some will say its illegal me personally i don't think it is, i may be wrong on this tho,but don't really care enough about it to worry. Regarding viruses anything connected to the internet is capable of getting a virus, saying that i have never heard of anyone having any problems so far.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants