Posted 22nd Nov 2021
Recently ordered the fire 10 in the black Friday deal, I didn't realise they came with adverts. Looking online it looks like some people have had success chatting to amazon to get them removed for free, anyone had any luck on here?
Community Updates
New Comment
8 Comments
  1. Avatar
    ive done about 4 tablets just say you did know it had ads when you bought it and your child keeps clicking them. if they say no try someone else on live chat
    Edited by: "kevlfc" 22nd Nov
  2. Avatar
    Author
    kevlfc22/11/2021 22:24

ive done about 4 tablets just say you did know it had ads when you bought …ive done about 4 tablets just say you did know it had ads when you bought it and your child keeps clicking them. if they say no try someone else on live chat

Brilliant I'll give that a go
  3. Avatar
    FrampyStinkwonkel23/11/2021 07:36

XDA Fire Toolbox will remove all Amazon …XDA Fire Toolbox will remove all Amazon stuff.https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/windows-tool-fire-toolbox-v25-0.3889604/

Yep used this, works a treat
  4. Avatar
    kevlfc22/11/2021 22:24

ive done about 4 tablets just say you did know it had ads when you bought …ive done about 4 tablets just say you did know it had ads when you bought it and your child keeps clicking them. if they say no try someone else on live chat

Did the same as you, they have no issues removing ads for free.
  5. Avatar
    FrampyStinkwonkel23/11/2021 07:36

XDA Fire Toolbox will remove all Amazon …XDA Fire Toolbox will remove all Amazon stuff.https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/windows-tool-fire-toolbox-v25-0.3889604/

New os update 16/11 doesn’t allow ad removal . Learned the hard way
  6. Avatar
    _saeed_28/11/2021 09:40

New os update 16/11 doesn’t allow ad removal . Learned the hard way

Really not heard that before on here ,even doing all the modding ?
  7. Avatar
    Yes , i stupidly updated 1 out of 6 tablets i set up and that’s the only one with ad problem . Google play install is still possible and the os update is quite new at this point to be mentioned here , only release fortnight ago . Took me 3 full resets to realise it’s the os causing this issue and fire toolbox forum search.
    The developer is working on it tho
Post a comment
Top Merchants