Amazon Fire Tablet Deal & Kids Fire Account

I missed out on the Black Friday £29.99/£39.99 deal for a fire tablet for my son for Xmas, is the anywhere I can get a Amazon Fire Tablet for a similar price.

also I have bought my daughter the Amazon Fire Kids tablet that comes with the Kids Fire Subscription can I use that on both her and my sons fire tablets at the same time or do I need to purchase his subscription seperatley

Thanks in advance for your help

7 Comments

Give it a week or two and they'll drop it down to this price again.

Tesco Beaumont Leys Leicester still got them for £29.99
Saw this instore yesterday.

Check ebay. plenty in there

vassy4u

Check ebay. plenty in there

Not at £30 there isn't, I'm looking for 2 also. Plenty of listings saying £29.99 to £49.99....When you check listing it is a case for £29.99 or Tablet for £49.99

Uridium

Not at £30 there isn't, I'm looking for 2 also. Plenty of listings saying … Not at £30 there isn't, I'm looking for 2 also. Plenty of listings saying £29.99 to £49.99....When you check listing it is a case for £29.99 or Tablet for £49.99

True.

I am also after another, hoping price will drop again

thedvdmonster

Tesco Beaumont Leys Leicester still got them for £29.99Saw this instore … Tesco Beaumont Leys Leicester still got them for £29.99Saw this instore yesterday.

Nice one...Im just up the road in Coldvile..I'll pop to B'mont Leys and see If they still have them. Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions