Amazon Fire TV for £50 @ Amazon on Black Friday

17 replies
17 Comments

This the 4k one?

Can you post a screenshot of the email

Great deal!

mod

Thanks samspud
I've moved this to Misc for now. Can you send some evidence via report option please (and a link / url)? Thanks

master10

This the 4k one?

​Yarp

is this for real?

Great joke post OP

Got mine last year for £59 so they could possibly be £50 this year, who knows! Cracking deal if they are, love mine. Kodi runs flawless the majority of the time, much better and faster than the stick or any other Android box on the market I've used. The only thing I can complain about is it doesn't do DTS sound if you have an av receiver

Just put Jodi with Nemesis skin on mine & it's brilliant. Loving watching Timeless before it's on E4 over here. Full 1080p. Not bothering with 4K.

Who's Jodi? Kodi's twin sister I guess, both illegitimate off -spring of Count Otto Korrect.

£50 and I will buy one. But who's sending emails about this ?

Showing as £75 so a whole £5 off then...impressive! Well done OP. Amazon's Black Friday "deals" are looking like a right pile of poop this year so far.
Edited by: "WigBilly" 25th Nov 2016

Original Poster

WigBilly

Showing as £75 so a whole £5 off then...impressive! Well done OP. A … Showing as £75 so a whole £5 off then...impressive! Well done OP. Amazon's Black Friday "deals" are looking like a right pile of poop this year so far.

It was a joke post in reply to this clown mate -

hotukdeals.com/mis…686

samspud

It was a joke post in reply to this clown mate - … It was a joke post in reply to this clown mate - http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/amazon-fire-tv-stick-20-amazon-black-friday-2554686

HUKD is all about "joke posts" as well as competions to win a holiday in Dubai & other time-wasting w*nk now is it?

Original Poster

WigBilly

HUKD is all about "joke posts" as well as competions to win a holiday in … HUKD is all about "joke posts" as well as competions to win a holiday in Dubai & other time-wasting w*nk now is it?

No it's all about posting deals - thanks for your contribution. Oh wait.... oO

samspud

No it's all about posting deals - thanks for your contribution. Oh … No it's all about posting deals - thanks for your contribution. Oh wait.... oO

And what's your contribution then...least I'm not wasting people's time with "joke posts" - still waiting for the punchline here! Grow up buddy!

Original Poster

WigBilly

And what's your contribution then...least I'm not wasting people's time … And what's your contribution then...least I'm not wasting people's time with "joke posts" - still waiting for the punchline here! Grow up buddy!

No punch line mate lol have a lovely day and happy life

Me 85 deals 1 joke

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions