Amazon FireTV stick

Found 20th Mar 2017
Hi, does anyone know if there is any way to get Amazon Fire TV stick cheaper Eg. Offer , Promotion Code etc
Thanks a lot
Community Updates
7 Comments
what price are you willing to pay? can maybe get one second hand? some amazon products are cheaper for students. amazon warehouse might have some as well? where have you looked so far?
Set up a prime now free trial account and cancel it before it the trials over.
Then use NOWFIVE in the promo code for a fiver off
Wait till a amazon sale they are always £19.
Original Poster
Hi all, thanks a lot for the information. I am already a prime account holder so I guess I cant use NOWFIVE promo code :-(
I would be happy to pay £25, i've seen offers coming down to this before but then i wasn't interested. However, recently Amazon released an updated model with a new remote control for £39.99 so i doubt we'll see drops down to £19 or even £25 unless its the old model clearance which I would be happy to buy.
I did a quick check on google and ebay.. nothing less than the full price at the mo
Edited by: "raskar" 20th Mar 2017
Thought many shops had sold out of the old stick a few weeks back so we are waiting for the new one in April. Have placed an order at £40... its a good buy I think. Managed to get our first £25 firestick in November but that was the last time I seen it on offer. I guess in a few years they will become less common with tvs having prime tv built in now.. Maybe..Firesticks may go the way of freeview boxes... To the dump
Edited by: "wayners" 20th Mar 2017
You'll be unable to buy the original stick as they've stopped selling them until the new version is released. £40 but you get a quad core and voice remote
Original Poster
Yes, I checked the spec and bench marks etc. Its definitely faster by 20-30% but I have a friend who's got the old version and its fast enough. I know Amazon stopped selling them but if there is any clearance somewhere at one of the re-sellers/ ebay shop etc, I'll be interested :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants