Amazon france xbox return

So i bought an xbox here hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…727 and it is defective , so called amazon and they said send it back , but the problem is i have to send it and pay for it and they will pay me back upon receipt on item for both the postage and item.
so my question is what is the cheapest trackable postage to france fo something that weighs around 7 kg's ?

edit - tell a lie , i just realised its send to germany not france ie

oi64.tinypic.com/25f…jpg

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://oi64.tinypic.com/25foqyo.jpg

parcel2go - courier comparison service, just make sure you cover it adequately

Original Poster

cheers guys will try them , ps the return is to germany , right ?

Original Poster

updating thread here , it seems the return is not to france nor germany , its only going back to czech republic !

Original Poster

could not be bothered to faff around so just sent it via parcel force at the local po , cost be 59 quid to send , lucky amazon will refund me the postage

taiko

could not be bothered to faff around so just sent it via parcel force at … could not be bothered to faff around so just sent it via parcel force at the local po , cost be 59 quid to send , lucky amazon will refund me the postage

£59? That's crazy, UPS surely would have been about half the price. Usually amazon has a restriction on how much they will issue a refund on delivery cost, i'd double check the returns email.
Edited by: "kiish" 30th Nov 2016

Original Poster

bloody hope they dont ,i was told and got an email saying they would refund me my postal costs , no one mentioned the upper limit or anything.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1010
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1317
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767229
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047103

See more discussions