Groups

amazon gift card offer help needed

hi everyone i need some help. i was on amazon and a pop up came up saying if i bought a £20 gift card i would also receive a £5 card for free emailed to me by 5th jan i need to buy this by midnight tonight. it also said i need to purchase something else to qualify for the offer, however i did not read it all properly and can't remember what i needed to do to qualify, has anyone else received this offer as its account specific and knows what i need to do? what do i need to buy as well as the £20 card to get this? any advice would be great as i am about to buy a leatherman and would wait and get a further £5 off if poss. cheer everyone

5 Comments

You don't need to buy anything else, just the £20 giftcard itself (not the digital one). I had a very similar offer myself, so I'm sure it's the same. HTH.

Original Poster

Comment

Transformers

You don't need to buy anything else, just the £20 giftcard itself (not … You don't need to buy anything else, just the £20 giftcard itself (not the digital one). I had a very similar offer myself, so I'm sure it's the same. HTH.

I am 99% sure it said with any purchase fulfilled by amazon.

stevelo1973

CommentI am 99% sure it said with any purchase fulfilled by amazon.

I have never heard of such an offer. I think mine was buy a £20 Amazon giftcard and get £5 free credit, I think lots of people got that offer, as it was posted as a deal on here.

If you're not sure, just add something cheap to the order then.

Original Poster

Transformers

I have never heard of such an offer. I think mine was buy a £20 Amazon … I have never heard of such an offer. I think mine was buy a £20 Amazon giftcard and get £5 free credit, I think lots of people got that offer, as it was posted as a deal on here.If you're not sure, just add something cheap to the order then.

ok cheers i will just buy a card and see what happens. i remember it saying my £5 would be emailed to me by the 5th jan.

stevelo1973

ok cheers i will just buy a card and see what happens. i remember it … ok cheers i will just buy a card and see what happens. i remember it saying my £5 would be emailed to me by the 5th jan.

No worries.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114445
      2. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1523
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1444
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1427

See more discussions