Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Amazon Gift Card Question

Posted 15th Mar
Hey fellow HUKD members,

Just a quick question, I have a £30 Amazon Gift Card.

Once it's added on to your account and you spend a certain amount (maybe less than 30 what I'm looking for) will the remainder stay on account and for how long??

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Valid for ten years If I remember correctly.
It will stay on your account and believe it is 10 years it will last for.
Thank you both for commenting. In need of a new kettle..Last one went bust just 1 week after 1 yr warranty
7. Previously Issued Gift CardsGift Cards issued on or after July 1, 2013 may be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products up to ten years from the date of issuance, notwithstanding any stated expiration date. Any Gift Cards issued prior to July 1, 2013 expire in accordance with their stated terms

amazon.co.uk/gp/…990
Alexandralocks15/03/2020 14:54

Thank you both for commenting. In need of a new kettle..Last one went bust …Thank you both for commenting. In need of a new kettle..Last one went bust just 1 week after 1 yr warranty

Have you contacted amazon? I have been in a similar situation and was given 10% back. It was a product sold and fulfilled by amazon though.
Love__Bargains15/03/2020 14:57

Have you contacted amazon? I have been in a similar situation and was …Have you contacted amazon? I have been in a similar situation and was given 10% back. It was a product sold and fulfilled by amazon though.

It wasn't through Amazon. It was Argos on ebay, they offered a refund but failed to send me a returns label and stopped replying to my messages. Need to find a number to call them not sure if I can call Argos customer services??
Alexandralocks15/03/2020 15:31

It wasn't through Amazon. It was Argos on ebay, they offered a refund but …It wasn't through Amazon. It was Argos on ebay, they offered a refund but failed to send me a returns label and stopped replying to my messages. Need to find a number to call them not sure if I can call Argos customer services??

I’d call Argos customer service and eBay.
Love__Bargains15/03/2020 15:49

I’d call Argos customer service and eBay.

Yeah think I will give them a ring. Once they have said they will refund they can't go back on that
Yes £10 years
Alexandralocks15/03/2020 15:31

It wasn't through Amazon. It was Argos on ebay, they offered a refund but …It wasn't through Amazon. It was Argos on ebay, they offered a refund but failed to send me a returns label and stopped replying to my messages. Need to find a number to call them not sure if I can call Argos customer services??

Try the ebay customer service. They can issue return labels and within a couple of days of it arriving back you get your refund
nadhaw15/03/2020 17:07

Try the ebay customer service. They can issue return labels and within a …Try the ebay customer service. They can issue return labels and within a couple of days of it arriving back you get your refund

Thanks will give them a call in abit. Sent about 5 messages to argos on ebay. Hopefully eBay will be better at sorting this out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants