EXPIRED

amazon gift certificate help

I applied for a £30 amazon gift certificate from ipoints and received it this morning. When placing an order, I entered my voucher code into the redeem voucher box and clicked apply, however it gave me a message 'There's something wrong with the gift certificate claim code you entered. Please check for transposed digits, omitted digits, and similar errors.'. Ive tried the code with and without hyphens still no luck.

anyone know why or had experience with this?

5 Comments

Are you copying and pasting it into the box? If so, make sure there are no spaces at either end or type the code in manually.

Original Poster

i was typing it in manually, i usually copy and paste but this code was sent by post.

Have you tried 0's and o's are correct or 5's and s's.

2s and Zs??

Original Poster

cheers for the help guys but still no luck.

i sent them an email quoting the order number on the bottom of the gift certificate and they replied back with a totally different claim code saying the new claim code is associated with the order reference number.

something makes me think they just wanted to send out a dead gift certificate. :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions