Amazon gift vouchers by email... Help needed.

Basically someone sent me a voucher by email and its not here yet They fowarded the confirmation and they selected today as the date.

15 Comments

Banned

if only done recently then sometimes they can take a while, not always immediate

Original Poster

sassie;6838354

if only done recently then sometimes they can take a while, not always … if only done recently then sometimes they can take a while, not always immediate

Oh okay thanks. It was sent an hour or two ago.

Banned

MarzBarz;6838393

Oh okay thanks. It was sent an hour or two ago.

you checked your spam box

Original Poster

sassie;6838417

you checked your spam box

Nope nothing. It says Not Sent on the other persons account and no money has been taken out of the account.

Banned

MarzBarz;6838434

Nope nothing. It says Not Sent on the other persons account and no money … Nope nothing. It says Not Sent on the other persons account and no money has been taken out of the account.

should go through soon, can other person cancel? if they cant it should be ok, once i did one and new it took a while and that was at night, quicker in the daytime

Original Poster

sassie;6838534

should go through soon, can other person cancel? if they cant it should … should go through soon, can other person cancel? if they cant it should be ok, once i did one and new it took a while and that was at night, quicker in the daytime

Nope no cancel button. Thanks alot for your help.

Banned

MarzBarz;6838555

Nope no cancel button. Thanks alot for your help.

hopefully get it soon then

takes ages for me to reply as typing on the wii console, also cant add smileys -lol

Original Poster

sassie;6838654

hopefully get it soon thentakes ages for me to reply as typing on the wii … hopefully get it soon thentakes ages for me to reply as typing on the wii console, also cant add smileys -lol

loool, i just hope mw2 hasnt gone up in price by the time it comes

sassie;6838654

hopefully get it soon thentakes ages for me to reply as typing on the wii … hopefully get it soon thentakes ages for me to reply as typing on the wii console, also cant add smileys -lol

I wondered where you'd been,why are you using the Wii to type:w00t:

Banned

deb8z;6838681

I wondered where you'd been,why are you using the Wii to type:w00t:

lappy with dell being repaired

sassie;6838742

lappy with dell being repaired

Oh right,how long before you get it back,do you know ?

Banned

deb8z;6838760

Oh right,how long before you get it back,do you know ?

hopefully tomorrow x

sassie;6838790

hopefully tomorrow x

Good stuff:)

Banned

deb8z;6838829

Good stuff:)

have been about on other boards, to much hard work in here and on that note am off to bed xxx

hope your voucher comes soon marz xx

Original Poster

Still hasnt come :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355
    2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1118
    3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1423
    4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.44

See more discussions