Found 7th Dec 2008
Just wondering about the Amazon gift-wrapping option - would I be correct in assuming that if you choose this and add your message, you can set the delivery address as someone else's house and it won't arrive in Amazon packaging or include an invoice or price etc. either?

Also, do any others such as Play.com have this option too?

7 Comments

It'll arrive in an Amazon box, but inside it'll be gift-wrapped and no invoice/price :thumbsup:

Original Poster

IndianaBlues;3693905

It'll arrive in an Amazon box, but inside it'll be gift-wrapped and no … It'll arrive in an Amazon box, but inside it'll be gift-wrapped and no invoice/price :thumbsup:

The last item I bought via this service (month ago) came gift wrapped in the box with the message label attached as mentioned above. It also came with a separate green envelope marked with "Do not open first to spoil the surprise" which contained the invoice but there were no values printed on it. I assume this is in case the recipient needs to return a faulty item.

Does it include a invoice/dispatch note with the senders name/address on it?

Banned

Wrapped in the back street of Calcutta by a 12 year old earning 50p a day though

happy holidays

toshapetriji;7221416

Wrapped in the back street of Calcutta by a 12 year old earning 50p a day … Wrapped in the back street of Calcutta by a 12 year old earning 50p a day thoughhappy holidays

err no, it is done in the huge aircraft hanger style warehouses in this country. There was an article about them in the newspapers (as there tends to be every year about this time). The computer identifies the item and even tells them which piece of pre-cut paper to use and where to make the folds and add the tape.

Banned

Yeah because amazon uk, have suddenly moved the warehouses abroad and use … Yeah because amazon uk, have suddenly moved the warehouses abroad and use super fast airmail...

thanks for confirming my suspicions

repped
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414670
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604837
    3. Add one, leave one game54415471
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769626

See more discussions