Found 4th Oct 2016
There is a seller on Amazon with 50% off all items, obviously a fake or hacked account, why haven't Amazon stopped them its been online all day?

amazon.co.uk/s/r…CWV

7 Comments

they are also selling only 4 of every item.

zebrum

There is a seller on Amazon with 50% off all items, obviously a fake or … There is a seller on Amazon with 50% off all items, obviously a fake or hacked account, why haven't Amazon stopped them its been online all day?https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_pg_1?me=A31XOAJ8ASJCWV

Why don't you ask Amazon's Customer Services team?

[ amazon.co.uk/gp/…-us ]

I seen this the other day, seems to be increasing on amazon now.

No feed back or rating in 365 days

Hot order s7 edge for 2708)

How do they get away with it

A stolen password doesnt mean amazon was hacked (by clicking on a fake link and trying to login with your amazon details)
Edited by: "steffcip" 4th Oct 2016

Original Poster

Yeh 4 of every item and same seller name as yesterday's fake account which they did delete. I couldnt find any way to report suspicious on Amazon so I tweeted them and they sent me a link that didn't allow reporting a seller url so I asked them again and they said to use the send email link which I did, meanwhile people will be getting ripped off constantly. I discovered it by a 16TB synology for £394 vs £769 and someone did but it cause it went from 4 to 3 avail.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War33
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?22
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    5. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810

See more discussions