Expired

Amazon has announced it will be holding a Black Friday style Easter sale for 8 days starts monday.

Found 15th Mar
The retail giant’s ‘Early Easter’ sales will have thousands of deals across the site over the period, where new products will be added up to every few minutes.
There will also be ‘Lightning deals’, which were popular during Amazon’s Black Friday sale, where products will be discounted for a limited amount of time, and can happen as often as every five minutes.
Deals of the Day, which are available for 24 hours, will see sales of seasonal favourite like Easter eggs, but also lawn mowers, barbecues, and other items to get you ready for spring.
There will be thousands of promotions in total, including £60 off when two Fire Kids Edition tablets are bought together, and £20 off the Fire HD 8.
Community Updates
Top comments
Black Friday Sales = Echo Products Sales 'n some other "S" thrown in
14 Comments
Thanks for heads-up - perhaps worth stating starts on Monday
Pls glitch come out from your hiding..
but also lawn mowers, barbecues, and other items to get you ready for spring.

There will be thousands of promotions in total, including £60 off when two Fire Kids Edition tablets are bought together, and £20 off the Fire HD 8.
Black Friday Sales = Echo Products Sales 'n some other "S" thrown in
Looks like amazon are digging deep to the back of the dusty stock room then
Cant wait to get a discount on the ‘new’ scart only TVs
I wonder if the 8TB hard-drive for ~£130 deal will return.
Dalkirst1 h, 20 m ago

Nice c&p from latest deals unless you're the poster …Nice c&p from latest deals unless you're the poster there?https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/news/amazon-launches-8-days-easter-sales?utm_source=Daily+Deals&utm_campaign=bee1c5e7a1-amazon-easter-black-friday-2-yankee-candles-699-ad&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1640c1b38a-bee1c5e7a1-105936229

No I'm not the poster there!
Ooo Brown Friday!
Good to know, I'll avoid them then.
Dalkirst4 h, 41 m ago

Nice c&p from latest deals unless you're the poster …Nice c&p from latest deals unless you're the poster there?https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/news/amazon-launches-8-days-easter-sales?utm_source=Daily+Deals&utm_campaign=bee1c5e7a1-amazon-easter-black-friday-2-yankee-candles-699-ad&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1640c1b38a-bee1c5e7a1-105936229

If, with your profile picture, your intention was to make people believe that they have an eyelash on their screen then I fell for it...
Edited by: "RossD89" 15th Mar
Monday 19th or Monday 27th?
Wasn't last year's black Friday terrible and over priced?

Didn't find anything worth buying and the "discounts" that were claimed were a few quid off a very old, high RRP tag.
guess they will be putting prices up now so they can reduce them for their sale
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants