Amazon having a quiet black friday?

Posted 28th Nov
to me it seems they have not put in the effort they usually do in terms high discount on in demand products. All seems a bit meh.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I hate it when companies don’t do Black Friday on Thursday I feel cheated
8 Comments
But it’s not even Black Friday yet...
I hate it when companies don’t do Black Friday on Thursday I feel cheated
ok fair enough but I think even in the run up there was more going on that this... their black friday deals page went live 6 days a ago.
1982john28/11/2019 12:06

ok fair enough but I think even in the run up there was more going on that …ok fair enough but I think even in the run up there was more going on that this... their black friday deals page went live 6 days a ago.

With that in mind their Cyber Mehday page should be available by now too.

It's just rubbish; like you said.
What are you talking about. It seems like every second deal has an Amazon product attached to it. Amazon execs are currently wallpapering their homes and offices in $100 bills.
Oneday7728/11/2019 16:14

What are you talking about. It seems like every second deal has an Amazon …What are you talking about. It seems like every second deal has an Amazon product attached to it. Amazon execs are currently wallpapering their homes and offices in $100 bills.

hotukdeals.com/dis…751
Agree, all the toys offers have been rubbish so far
Oneday7728/11/2019 16:14

What are you talking about. It seems like every second deal has an Amazon …What are you talking about. It seems like every second deal has an Amazon product attached to it. Amazon execs are currently wallpapering their homes and offices in $100 bills.

hotukdeals.com/com…169
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions