Amazon help

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find something on amazon but all the items I click on are dispatched and sold by "jssuperstore" or "flashmobile whatever". How do I access items that are only sold by amazon?

Thanks a lot

8 Comments

can you tell me the item?

Original Poster

It was an m2 memory card, a sony one that came up as about £11. All the memory cards seem to be sold by other people.

Thanks

Original Poster

csiman;1492105

click on Category - Electronics (on the left) after searching for M2 … click on Category - Electronics (on the left) after searching for M2 memory cards.then click on Shipping Option Any Shipping Option ]Can be shipped within one business day from Amazon.co.uk (6)

But then I'm still greeted with "Availability: In stock. Dispatched from and sold by TheComponentShop" :?

Original Poster

Anyone? :-(

Banned

maybe they dont stock it anymore.

what exactly are you looking for (make, model, size)?

Hi
Try searching the threads here. I read something a couple of weeks ago about someone only wanting to check stuff that Amazon sold directly and someone told them how to go about it.

Banned

If it doesn't say"Eligible for free super saver delivery"below the title of the item you are looking at then it is being sold by a third party seller and tnot by Amazon.The postage costs will make it not as cheap as it seemed.These are the same sort of people who sell on Ebay.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
    2. What would be HELL to you?1314
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions