amazon how do you fine things just sold by amazon.co.uk only

Banned
was looking for a 2gb sd card for my wii console and was going to order some thigns off amamzon at the same time and i was wondering how i can find a sd card sold by amazon.co.uk that i can get in with the same order

4 Comments

When your search results come up, scroll down and look for "sold by Amazon.co.uk" on the right hand side.

Item will be eligible for supersaver delivery if its from amazon.co.uk :thumbsup:

I'd liek to be able to do this too, the amount of junk that comes up with searches these days is ridiculous. It's getting the same way as eBay :-(

Rhys135;3920325

When your search results come up, scroll down and look for "sold by … When your search results come up, scroll down and look for "sold by Amazon.co.uk" on the right hand side.

Where? Here's a huge screenshot I made earlier:

http://www.0to60.org/up/files/y9nm63us9si1m3vbcl3x_thumb.png

OFI;4119911

I'd liek to be able to do this too, the amount of junk that comes up with … I'd liek to be able to do this too, the amount of junk that comes up with searches these days is ridiculous. It's getting the same way as eBay :-(Where? Here's a huge screenshot I made earlier:

If you click the prime eligible button on the left, that'll cut out the marketplace sellers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions